Chapter 25

Neil was in his cabin thinking how reach to Avni. He thinking when his phone flashed with message. He opened to message but got shocked reading it.

Neil povs: how is this possible. She left because of Juhi. God this girl needs Brian. She could have talk me about Juhi. Now what should I do. Think Neil. Rahul!
Ends povs:

Neil called Rahul to come to his office. Rahul said he will after hour as he is stuck in meeting. Neil said okay.
Neil being sad starts focusing on his work.

While Avni reached dehil in evening. She went to her room and fell on bed and slept being tried and crying last night.

In Mumbai Neil was waiting for Rahul to come. Soon Rahul came.

Rahul : what's wrong with you?

Neil : Rahul I need your Help!

Rahul : my help but didn't Juhi already left you. Don't tell you planing to give her chance. Are you mad or what? How can you?

Neil : shut up. Don't speak! Listen I forgive Juhi and told her to leave from us. She has changed. Listen i Need your help.

Rahul : what help?

Neil : come here!

Rahul : what? I am very much happy to be single!

Neil glared him.

Neil : can't you stop your stupid logic!

Rahul : sorry now say what can help you?

Neil tells everything. Rahul gave impressive look to him.

Rahul: I am glad you move on. Well can't say what will be your answer but trust me you both will be perfect.

He said dreamily, even Neil smiled.

Rahul : I will help you but if anything happen to her then trust me I won't leave you. Keep that in your mind.

Neil : I promise you I won't. I can't even think to hurt her.

Rahul smiled. Rahul left after taking hug from him. Neil smiled.

Neil povs: hope everything goes well.

Next morning it's was something new hope for both of them.

In dehil.

Avni woke up. She did her normally routines and left to office. She didn't called her parents to inform because she wanted to forget what has happened last few days. She wanted distance herself from them until she feels better.

She reached office and greeted receptionist.

Avni : don't let anyone enter in my cabin with my permission. Do tell them not disturb me.

She nods. Avni leaves to her cabin. She sat down and all the flashes of Neil and Juhi was coming in her mind. Her eye welled up remembering those the Moment she spent with Neil. She was not ready to believe he was someone else. She already knew he might have someone but didn't thought it will be her who was friend. She was in thinking when her phone rang.