Chapter 15

It's has been week since Avni went back to dehil. Even Neil, Rahul and rai went back Mumbai. Neil kept himself busy in meeting mostly. While Avni was getting some negative vibes like if something would or wrong.

In dehil.
Avni was in her getting ready for office when she got call office.

Avni : I will be there 10 minutes.

She cuts call. She took her stuff and left. While she was in car, she again got call from office.

Avni calmly picked it up.

Avni : Robin I am just reaching.

While she was talking she didn't realise big truck was going towards her car. Suddenly her car was hit by and she was banged by the tree front of her. She got unconscious because of sudden hit.

Someone was passing Avni car and saw the car hit. Person got out and went to the car.

Person looks inside and saw avni's head was bleeding. The person tried to open the door but luckily it's wasn't locked. Person the opened the door and checked Avni.
Soon the person dialled ambulance number. Ambulance came no time. Ambulance members helped the person to take Avni to hospital.

After few hours Avni slowly opened her eye and looked around to see her surrounding. She tried getting up when that person held her. Avni Looks at the person.

Person : be carefully.

Avni : how did I get here?

Person : you met with accident.

Avni : thank you bringing me here but who are you. I mean we never met.

Person smiled.

Person : hi myself Juhi aroa. I am new here.

Avni : hi Juhi, i am Avni metha.

Juhi : come on who Doesn't know you.

Avni : I didn't knew that!

Both laughed.

Avni : Juhi did you inform my family about me being here.

Juhi : I was going to but stopped thinking you may not like it.

Avni : thank you again Juhi. I don't tell them about my accident, they will get worried for him.

Their little chat stopped as the door opened. They both looked at door and saw doctor entering with his nurse.

Doctor walked inside and gestured nurse to keep things on the table. Doctor checked Avni head.

Doctor : how you feeling now.

Avni : better now but it's only my head paining.

Doctor: it will be for someday but take apply ointment then it will be Better.

Avni nods. After checking and instructing Avni doctor left and Also told about discharge in evening.

In the evening Avni was getting discharge when Avni asked Juhi.

Avni : Juhi why don't you stay with me.

Juhi : are you sure, you won't have problem.

Avni : why would I have problem. Stay!

Juhi : okay I will.

Soon Avni and Juhi both went avni's house. Entering inside Juhi made Avni sit and went to kitchen to get water and give to her.

Avni : thank you.

Juhi smiled and sat beside her.

While in Mumbai.
Neil was sitting in his cabin and lost in his thought.

Neil povs: since she has entered my life why things are changed. Avni what have you done to me. Why can't I forget you, why? I need to stay from here as I don't want you give false faith. It's Will be better if i stay away from you but I can't even stay. Since you have left , i can't concentrate on my work. I hope what I am thinking is not true.

End povs:
Neil was thinking when someone knocked his cabin.

Neil : come in!

The person walked in and looks at Neil who was still thinking.

Person : Neil!

Neil came back to reality and looks who is standing front of him.

Neil : Aman when did you came?

Aman : when you were thinking? What are you thinking.

Neil : nothing. You tell me, got any news.

Aman : yes! She currently is leaving in dehil. There was news too that she was with her uncle.

Neil : hmm! I want every single detail of her.

Aman : Neil move from her.

Neil chuckles.

Neil : it's not easy to move from someone who you loved from Bottom of heart.

Aman: aren't you going to teach today.

Neil : I am planning to quit that job. Because it's only reminds of her. She wanted me to be teacher, I did but what I got betrayal, only betrayal.

Aman : don't think about her. And I am happy you trying to forget her.

Neil : lets go. I need to speak to Principle.

Aman nods. Both leaves.