Pinky Promise Not To Prank.

Giggle Giggle Giggle.

"An. Min. Yung!" Jungkook stomped to her.

"Hi Kook." She replied.

"You toilet papered my house!" He yelled.

"It's not me!" Minyung said, hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah, I got the footage!" He shoved his phone in  front of her face.

Gulp.

"Sorry... But that's what you get for pranking me every time!" Minyung crossed her arms.

"You're so mean!!" Jungkook pouted like a kid.

"No, you are!" She pouted back."You still need to buy me everything I want for a month, okay??"

"No! You toilet papered my house, why would I still buy you anything?" Jungkook argued.

"Okay fine." Minyung rolled her eyes.

"I hate you." They both Said at the same time.

"Well, I guess we're the equal now. You pranked me and I pranked you." Jungkook said. "No more pranking okay?"

"Fine." She mumbled.

"Pinky promise?" He asked, with his bunny smile.

"You're so childish. Okay." Minyung agreed.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Minyung." Jungkook said.

"What?" Minyung replies, still eating her strawberry ice cream.

"Will we ever see each other again?" He asked.

"Of course! We're best friends right?"

"Yeah, But I'm moving to Seoul next month.." He broke the truth to her.

"B..but why?" Minyung asked, and Stop eating her ice cream.

"It's because my dad works there. And has a bigger house there! So we decided to live there."

"Ok okay." She said, a little bit sad that her friend is gonna move away.

"Don't worry . I can try to visit you sometime! " Jungkook in his cheerful tone.

"It's okay. I hope you have fun there. " Minyung said. "Promise we'll meet again?"

"Yes. Pinky promise!" He said.

They both locked Thier pinkies together.

Minyung still can't believe she met Jungkook all the way from Busan to Seoul.

It was fate that brought them together.