Confirmed Frenemies?

"So, what actually happened?" Minyung asked, raising her eyebrows. "So, basically she threatened me. Actually, you. She said she'll Hurt you if I don't date her." He stopped, then continued, " So, being the good Frenemy I am, I obeyed her to help you."

Minyung nodded her head. "Now, it's my turn to ask you. What the heck happened?" Jungkook said, eyes focusing on her. "Long story short, that crazy women kidnapped me and almost killed me." She rolled her eyes, "what a psycho!" She exclaimed.

"She's so crazy in love with me, I think Im just too handsome!" Jungkook batted his eyelashes. "Ew, stop, your crazy." Minyung said jokingly, "I still take you as an annoying Frenemy." Jungkook laughed. "Of course you do, I don't like you either."

But deep down, they both know they actually liked each other.

Meanwhile in Jail...where Ji-Unn stayed.

"I...want...him..."

"I..need him.."

"I love him..."

"I really love him..."

"Hey, shut up!" Her bunkmate, Lizaa snapped at her. Ji-Unn slowly turned her head at her. "What...did you say..?" "I told you to shut up, are you deaf?"Lizza yelled at her. Ji-Unn whispered,"You don't know me.. I LOVED Him! But he called HER name!"

"Listen, I don't want to know any of these details, and I need to sleep right now, so bye." Lizza said. But Ji-Unn didn't stop there. She curled up like a ball, and started to widened her eyes...and screamed.

Lizza immediately woke up. She was terrified. She called the officer immediately, and the officer escorted Ji-Unn out of the room.

7:43 PM

Kook 🐰

Hey hey hey

Kook 🐰

You better reply me or I'll
blow up your phone

Kook 🐰

I'm so not kidding.

An Minnie😜

What do ya want -_-

Kook 🐰

You wanna hang out?? Like
Right now??

An Minnie😜

Errrr sure. I'm SO BORED rn.
K

ook 🐰

Ok let's meet up at your park!!

Kook 🐰

I actually want to tell you something superrrr important

At the Park

"Oh you're here!" Jungkook waved at Minyung while she walked up to him "Hey," Minyung replied. "So what do you want to tell me that's superrrr important??"

"Umm actually I just wanted to ask you something." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I know this is a really random question, and a stupid one. But, we're frenemies, right?"

Minyung's Brain started to turn. Is he really her frenemy? Does she actually, maybe, like him? Or she just took him as a frenemy? She kept thinking. Her brain was saying YES to the question, but her heart was saying NO. They we're More than JUST frenemies. She knew it in her heart.

But should she say yes? Or no? She doesn't know. She didn't want to answer the question. She didn't know what to tell Jungkook. What if she said yes and he rejected her? She wasn't ready for that ! She wasn't ready for this tough question either! She bit her lip as pressure filled her whole body...

"Um, this isn't a tough math question." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. " Just say Yes or No! I don't know why you're thinking so hard anyway." He sees that she's still staring at nothing. "MINYUNG?!?!" He screamed. "Huh? Yes yes yes I'm alive"  she blabbered like an idiot.
"Sooo about the question," she started. Yes. I should Tell him how I really feel..or not he'll never know! She figured out. "I,I...I, I..." She stammered.

"I li-" before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook her in for a sweet, passionate kiss! Minyung's eyes widened. She had mixed emotions. She was shocked, scared, excited, but mostly happy. What could this kiss mean? Does this mean they were an official couple now?

After the kiss ended, Jungkook smiles. "I know you like me." He said to her. "Am I right or am I right? " Minyung looked at him. "Okay, okay, okay...i like you. I was about to tell you but then you kissed me." She blushed. "Do you like it?" He hugged her waist and asked. "Well yea, getting kissed by someone you like feels good." She said blushing harder.

"Um..to be honest I really like you too..like really," He said as he blushes.
"For a really long time." Minyung smiled. "So, does that mean we're an official couple now?" Jungkook asked. "Well...if you want it then I guess it's on." She answered. She was dying for this moment for him to say yes! "Then I guess you're my girlfriend now?" He asked again.

"Yup. You're mine too!" She smiled as she exclaimed. "YAYYYYY!!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" He squealed like a baby as he picked her up bridal style. "Woah woah woah! Put me down! " She laughed. "I love you. A lot," Jungkook said, while sticking his forehead to Minyung's. "Me too." She smiled, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "You're so cute." He said while smiling. This was the happiest day of his life..

"Wait wait wait!" Minyung freaked out. "Before we become a more.. mature couple, we need to ask our parents for permission...? Okay, I know this is going to be a lame thing, but if I don't tell my parents, they're going to KILL me."

"Oh, RIGHT! I completely forgot.... it's not lame, my parents told me to do it when I get a girlfriend too." He smiled. "Tomorrow's a Saturday, so maybe we can go meet them?" He asked her. "Oh yeah, that's perfect." She smiled brightly.

They both stood there smiling at each other, not wanting to leave each other.

"I love how stupid we look right now, staring at each other smiling." Jungkook laughed. "Hah, I know right.." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "So, I guess I should go now.." she looked at him. "I'll call you later, okay?" Minyung walked back to her apartment while waving at him. "Bye!"

"Alright! Bye! Love yaaaa!!!" Jungkook waved at gave her a blow kiss.
He smiled.