Kidnapped

Minyung Sobbed On her pillow. She didn't want to talk to anyone now.

Ding Ding - Her Phone chimmed. She didn't care. She was still sad from Her Crush Getting stolen. Minyung Wished she confessed to Jimin earlier. Maybe she still had a chance back then.

Ring!!! Ring!!! Her phone rang. She grunted in annoyance, And picked up the phone. She then noticed it was an unknown Number.

"Hello?" She said in a Cautious tone. "I'm downstairs. Meet me up." The mysterious but Familiar Voice Speaked. "Who are you?" Minyung asked, But the Phone Hung up. "Get yourself together, Minyung." She whispered to herself.

She ran downstairs and saw the person in a hood. "Erm..Hello?" Minyung waved at her. The Person smirked and turned around, to let Minyung see her face. Minyung Gasped.But before she could even say a word, she blacked out.

A few minutes later, she woke up and found herself in a new surrounding. "Where am I?" She asked, still dizzy. The person who took Minyung here took of her hood, revealing her silky brown hair.

She turned around. "You're at a basement." She said in a calm tone. Minyung recognized the voice immediately. "Ji-Unn...?!what are you doing?!"

"I should be the one asking you that!" She snapped. " What are you doing with MY JUNGKOOK?!"

"Yah! He's not yours! He has freedom to choose..I don't even know why he choose you." Minyung scoffed. Ji-Unn immediately widened her eyes. She rolled her hands in to fist. Her blood was boiling inside. "Well..he's not here..so, I can do whatever I want." She smirked.

"What do you want?! You crazy bitch!" Minyung screamed.

Jungkook POV

"Where is she?!" He panicked. He knew something was definitely wrong. "You will only see me now..." The message Ji-Unn sent to him kept replaying in his mind. He ran to Minyung's place to check.

"Minyung! Where are you?!" He yelled at her house. "Ugh, this is driving me crazy!" He quickly checked all the rooms. She's not in here... Where is she?!

He heard a terrifying scream. He followed the voice, trying to see where it leads. He was praying hard..really hard, for Minyung to be safe and sound. He stopped his tracks when he arrived a door. It was leading it to the basement!

He kicked down the door with all his might. "Minyung!" He cried.

Ji-Unn was seconds away from stabbing Minyung with a sharp knife. There was all sorts of tools laying on top of a glass table. "J-Jungkook?!" She stammered, and dropped her knife. "L-look! I can explain-"

Jungkook kicked her to the floor. "There's no need to explain. You've done too much." He called to Police immediately. "Jungkook...please..." Ji-Unn was begging, while sobbing quietly. "Shut up!" He snapped.

After a while, the police arrived. They arrested Ji-Unn and leaved. "Minyung...I'll get back! Jungkook...you wait!" She yelled.

"Are you okay?" He asked Minyung. "Yes...but... aren't you dating her?" She asked. "Aish, it's a long story, I'll tell you later. " He replied.
~