George | Splish Splash, I Was Taking A Bath. Bam Bam Bam Bam

Yes, I know the Mersey is no suitable water to bathe in. Yes yes

WELL, HE'S A fluffY LAD INNIE
***************
It was an amazingly warm day. The heat came to everyone's shock. No one saw the exciting temperature coming. And everybody in Liddypool was taking advantage of it, by swimming in the Mersey.

Including George and I.

We had found a secluded creek somewhere by Speke. It was quiet and there was no soul to be seen but the birds in the sky. We had also found a new connection between us. Though we had been friends, or well-known acquaintances, since birth, we began to like each other more, in more ways.

But it all moved so agonisingly slow. We defeated the boss before the tutorial, which made things terribly confusing. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but he wanted to talk and get to know me. I guess I was the horny one in the relationship. But we kissed of course, several times a day, for long periodically times. But I always agreed to talk, he was the most interesting boy I had ever known.

And we expected to get to know each other more today.

George stepped before me and laid a blanket on the sand. He sat down and patted it for me to follow him. I obliged and lied down. The sun was delightful and warm. I laid on my back with my arms under my head. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the rare heat.

After a minute of sunbathing I felt George look at me, grazing his eyes over my one and only sundress. Also blocking the delicious sun. "Never seen you wear this before." He took a bit of the fabric in his hand and felt it. "Never had the need for it." I sighed. I smiled when I felt him slowly lean over me, his hair landing on my face. "Don't suppose you need it now either?" He whispered. I opened one eye and connected mine with his. I raised an eyebrow expectantly. "Why not?" I asked him and smirked. He waited for a second and I could feel his heavy breathing.

"You don't wanna get it wet, do ya?" He grinned as he grabbed my arm and dragged me up from the comfortable sand. "George!" I gasped in surprise. But before I could protest any more, he had pulled the dress off my body and tossed it to the side. He sprinted for the water and dived into it, expecting I would follow.

But I stood still, wrapping my arms around my torso and looking away. "Ah, it's delightful, y/n!" I listened to George splashing around a bit and having a laugh. It brought me joy to hear him having fun, but when he stopped and wiped the water off his face, I froze again. And he finally noticed, I wasn't with him. "Y/n?" He walked towards me, quickly making his way out of the water, the smile fading from his face. He grabbed my hand and bent his head to try and look me in the eyes.

I lightly shivered at his touch and turned away, ready to put on the dress over my bathing suit. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I sunk into myself, just wanting to slip away from reality. "I don't want to bathe today." I nearly whispered. George swung me around and held my crossed elbows. "Y/n, you can't be serious. We might not get another chance like this."  He still tried to look me in the eyes, but I refused. I sighed, I really did want to swim, but I just couldn't, not in front of him.

"I know, but-" I felt myself almost coming to the verge of tears. I slowly moved my eyes to George. His body. It was so... perfect. And slim and just sculpted as to if to fit a demigod. And he noticed. "Please, y/n." He whined. He put his hands down on my waist, which made me wish the sand I was standing on could be very quick. I drove my eyes over his arm. Where it was and how comforting it felt. But still-.

"You're beautiful, love." He pulled me slightly closer, making sure I understood that he meant it. I lit up, suddenly just wanting to break free and kiss the sky. It was astonishing how ones word can affect another. I turned red as I raised my head, finally, to look him in the eyes. George grinned proudly, showing off his fangs. "Perfe-" I interrupted him with a kiss, throwing my arms around him. He kissed back the second we touched, pulling me even closer. He began gently rubbing my back, soothing me of the nerves I only just had relieved myself of. I pulled away and tucked my head into the crook of his neck.

"I don't believe you, but thank you so much, George." I muffled into his skin. "If you for one second thought I would care what you look like, I don't believe you know how much I love you." He whispered into my hair. With that I simply melted into his embrace. I smiled to myself and held onto him for dear life. "But you know, I still want you to bathe with me." He said. And without me noticing, because I had just played his words on repeat in my head, he began slowly walking backwards, me coming with.

Then he suddenly leaned backwards and fell into the water, me following quickly after in his arms. I screamed when I felt the water surround me and began panicking when I couldn't find George. I felt someone grab me from under my arms and lift me up. When I could see daylight, I also introduced George's shoulder to my fist. «Ow, what was that for?" He grabbed his shoulder and winced. I could only chuckle. "That's a stupid question."

We bathed and swam and played till the sun went down. It was a delightful day. George was truly the best friend I could ever have.

*************

No, he's not friendzoned, I just don't wanna call him boyfriend yet.

I know this one's really quite bad, but I just haven't been very inspired lately, so I'm so sorry about that.