Happy Birthday Yoongi

First one shot enjoy :)

Today is Yoongi's Birthday and so far everyone has wished him a very happy birthday along with his fans and on an interview they sang for him and he smiled his gummy smile. I cannot because I'm not allowed to.

I plopped down on my bed pulling out my laptop, planning on reading more Twitter wishes when my laptop tings meaning I received a message form someone. I clicked on it, reading it quickly and saw that it was from an unknown user.

'Hey,'
'Ummm.....hi?'
'I'm August D you are?'
'I am BTSLUV 1# not to sound rude but what do you want?'
'Just wanted to meet another ARMY'
'Oh, well nice to meet you, what do you want to talk about?'
'I don't know today has been pretty busy and it's my birthday so...'
'Oh! Happy Birthday I hope you enjoy it and receive a lot of happy birthdays and presents but mostly spend time with friends and family!'
'Thank you! I am spending time with friend just work is extremely busy and I don't see my family a lot because of it. :('
'I'm sorry to hear that....I think Yoongi feels that way too...it's his birthday as well...'
'Have you wished him a happy birthday?'
'I can't I'm not allowed to my parents don't want me interacting with idols in any shape, way or form.'
'Oh but what would you say if you could?'
'Well I what I would say is:
Min Yoongi we are so blessed and privileged to have you in our lives. You are an amazing person no matter what anyone tells you or the hate just ignore it. We love you for you. Thank you for singing for us thank you for your music. You have always being thanking us now we should be thanking you. You make girls love themselves through your music thank you. And thank you as well BTS you all are amazing. Because of you all especially you Yoongi I can smile and be strong again....thank you. That's what I would say.'
'Wow...that's amazing he's lucky to have a fan like you.'
'He has a lot of ARMYs like me just wish I knew him is all...'
'I know the feeling. Hey wanna exchange numbers?'
'Ummm....sure but please don't be a serial killer.'
'No promises :)'
'022154861'
'345678124' (numbers are fake)

As soon as I had the number my phone rang. I immediately answered it.

'Hello?'
'BTSluv it's nice to hear your voice.'
'Yours too August D...'
Wait a minute...I sat up on my bed as I began thinking I know this voice....
'You figured it out yet?'
It hit me....
The name....
The birthday...
Work...
Rarely sees family....
'Min Yoongi....'
I breath heart pounding as I sit there in disbelief.
I hear him laugh making me smile slightly still not believing.

'Yeah....so wanna meet up?'
'.....su'

You can decide what happens :)
I wish that could happen and that's how I would wish Yoongi happy birthday. Hope you all enjoyed it! Request please!

Fighting!

ARMYs