Best friend?

Kim Seokjin and I  Kim Alice yes Namjoon's sister and Yoongi's girlfriend have been best friends since the moment we met each other and have had each other and let nothing get between us.

Until Jin got Kim Jiná (sorry if it's your name) as his girlfriend everything went downhill. We grew distance more like he only saw her and pushed me to the side.

The reason the boys' and I don't like her is because she thinks she's better than us, treats us like dirt, tried to make moves on the boys' while Jin wasn't around. Calling me names and kept trying to get rid of me but it didn't work so she hates us me particularly because I am/was Jin's best friend.

I have been hanging out with my brother and the other boys more and we are extremely close now.

I was going to sleepover by the boys tonight that's why I was here and we were playing games,  talking, watching movies when Jin and his girlfriend showed up making everyone go quiet.

"Hey, guys is it alright if Jiná joins us?" asked Jin oblivious to the looks everyone was giving each other. "Uh, sure," said Namjoon a fake smile on his face. He sat on the chair next to the couch on the right, Hosek in the chair on my left, while Jungkook, Tae and Jimin sat on the couch on the floor was me and Yoongi but I sat between his legs as his arms were wrapped around me.

Jiná stood in front of Jungkook wanting him to give up his seat for her. "Hey, you aren't a princess, this is the boys' apartment and you're lucky that they let you stay so sit on the floor!" I exclaim making everyone look at me.

"Elle apologize!" said Jin making Jiná smirk and I felt Yoongi tense I kissed his cheek and scoffed at Jin, I stood up, grabbed my bags and headed to the door. "I'm never saying sorry for standing up for my friends Seokjin and you're the oldest in the group, you look after them so you should've told her to sit somewhere else. Not let her make the youngest in the group stand up cause she thinks she's more important than everyone. Guys, thanks for tonight but I'm heading  home," I gave the boys a smile leaving Jin and Jiná speechless.

"Can we join you?" asked Yoongi standing up, walking over taking my bags, kissing my temple while also taking my car keys the others following without waiting for an answer. "Enjoy your evening Seokjin, " I said without looking back.

It's been a few days and the boys practically live at my house. I don't mind though as long as I don't see Jin and the brat I'm good. The boys were out so I decided to clean a little and make lunch.

As I was finishing up the door bell rang making me sigh, wiping my hands on my apron I headed to the door and opened it. I immediately went to slam the door shut but it stopped it with his foot, stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

Crossing my arms and walking away I asked, "what do you want Seokjin?" "For our relationship to be fixed," he replied voice strong. I spun around and said, "I want nothing to do with you if you're involved with that brat if you are you know where the door is." I turned around and headed to the living room, him following making me shake my head.

"I....Elle I broke it off....I realized what is more important to me. My family, friends the boys. You." I turned around raising my eyebrow and asked, "really now?" "Yes, I want us to be best friends again because if we aren't and I hurt you I know Namjoon and Yoongi will kick my butt," I laughed and agreed.

"We can be best friends again but pull this again and I'll kick your butt," he nodded and pulled me into a hug just as the door opened and the boys cane laughing loudly.

"Hey, jagi made up?" asked Yoongi as he pecked my lips and Namjoon gave me hug. Jin and I nodded in unison making them cheer and us laugh.