||2||

As I was getting ready for my performance, my mind was wandering off to that guy I saw yesterday. I don't know what made me approach him. The way his eyes looked at me, my feelings were no different from a deer which is caught by headlights.
I wanted to see him again. Although I loved pole dancing, I hated the audience, but he was so unfazed by me.
Today I stepped on the stage with much anticipation, maybe I will find those eyes again. I searched everywhere in the crowd once, but I couldn't find him
Suddenly the music started and I started dancing and all my other thoughts were out of my head.
As the music stopped. I bowed at the audience and that was when I noticed his lean figure standing against the bartop with a smirk plastered across his beautiful face.
I couldn't help but blush. I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and went back to the dressing room.

Soobin's POV
I watched her perform. She was so lost in her thing, she was so much in it, I could see she was unfazed from all the people passing those comments around her.
She moved so gracefully, the charm was almost blinding.
The whole day today I was thinking about her. I was looking forward to the night.
But why did I see her eyes filled with pain. What is that she is hiding?
I could see when our eyes met she had a faint glow of red on her cheeks,was it me? I wish it was
I was intrigued by her. I waited there till 12 but she didn't come out today.
With the hope that I will meet her tomorrow, I paid for my drinks and left the club.

YOUR POV
I looked at that guy from yesterday sitting in the club but he was barely drinking.The clothes he was clad in looked expensive. He was glancing at the backstage again and again.

I was standing at a place where he couldn't see me. I had to leave for home but I didn't want to face him, not yet.

Now, that I observed him more I realized he was very tall as compared to me, maybe above 6 feet. he was handsome with those doe eyes.

I was still admiring him when I heard HaeNa behind me say

"What happened, Y/N? Someone caught your attention?" She asked looking in the direction my eyes were

"He is one fine looking young man, I see" she continued as she acknowledged his features.

I sighed, "But people like us are not supposed to fall in love Hae Na!" I said walking towards the couch

"Why not?You're not your mother Y/N."

"But-" before I could say something she cut me off

"No Y/N. Listen to me. You're still young, you're just 18. Stop beating yourself up just because you're a stripper. Come on you've not even let anyone touch you let alone lose your V-card"

I chuckled at her statement and relaxed a bit, "But what if that guy has someone else already. He looks price tagged you know!"

"Y/N.....At least try. Heart  breaks are also a part of life" She said patting my knee

"Now go and talk to him a bit," She said giving me an assuring smile. I smiled back and gathered some courage, I went out but he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed in disappointment and made my way home. 

My mind was stuck just at one place

"Who are you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Ah, I feel so happy writing these stories for you guys.

 I won't lie and be honest that I did get a li'l discouraged though as every else TXT fanfic is reaching a good amount of views and I am just writing like a sloth. But still A wholeeeee lottttttt thanks for reading. Vote and comment 

Love you all <333333 :)))))

Also this and Beomgyu fanfic(The confusion) will be published on alternate days so next chap of this book:12 march