||6||

'Let me take you on a date'

I looked at the too tall guy with awe. His eyes sparkled with excitement that of a child. I hesitated in saying yes. Though my heart screamed to say yes but my mind resisted.

'Um, I don't know if I can right now.' I said looking into his eyes which lost all their glitter as soon as these words hit his ear.

He took a step back, and looked at me apologetically. I felt bad, real bad looking him like this but I had to be careful.
' I am sorry miss, I didn't want to offend you'

Wait what noooooo...

' Oh gosh no I didn't mean in like that. Let's get to know each other a bit more and then maybe we can.'
And listening to this his childish smile was back, let me rephrase childish yet sexy smile.

' but I am not promising any-

' Anything works babygirl ' he cut me off by saying that.

I could feel my cheeks heating up listening that word coming from his mouth. I decided to change the subject.

' So, what's your name?' I asked

' Soobin. Choi Soobin.'

Wait, is he the heir of Choi group. Why did I not notice him before. That's why he seemed a bit familiar.

' Yes, I am the heir of the Choi group, if that's what you're thinking. '

I gaped and he just laughed looking at me like that. I didn't want him to think I like him just cause of the money. I might work in a night bar but I ain't no gold digger.

' you want me to drive you home?'

I am not getting in a car with a famous good looking guy, not a chance.

'No, I am fine.' I said fiddling with my fingers.

'Oh, come on. I am not a kidnapper. Believe me.' he said taking my one hand in his.

'Soobin, I know and I believe you but please give me some time?' I said removing my hand from his.

His face dropped hearing that. I took his face in my hands gently and tiptoed in my heels and placed a peck on his cheeks.

He placed his hands on my waist to support me and just whispered in my ears.

' Be safe. Goodnight'

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Dorky author is back.
Maybe.?
Hahaha no I will update .
Thank you Everyone for all your never ending love and support means so much more than what you think .
I love you allll
Thanksss babygirlllssss