||3||

SOOBIN'S POV
"WHO AM I?" I screamed, pulling out my hair in frustration. These people who are supposedly my mom and dad are trying their best to take away my identity.
I am at that stage of my life where I don't even recognize my own self. Who is this person they've made me become? 

All they ever want from me is to attend their parties which have so much of sophistication which is enough to suffocate.

"Sir, your mother would like to see you, " the maid told me

What have I done now???

"Okay, tell her I will be there in a minute," I told her with my head lowered.
I fixed my hair and went to her room.

YOUR POV
I woke up tired somehow. I didn't want to leave the comfort of my bed. I yawned and pulled my self out of the bed when my phone buzzed.

I picked it up to see a message from HaeNa saying that we should go for shopping. Well, I can never say no to shopping, so I replied to her by saying that we can meet in the mall in an hour. 

She responded immediately and told me which mall to meet at. Humming  a song I went to get ready. The entire time my head was occupied by that guy, no matter how much I tried he didn't seem to get out of my head.

x---------At the mall---------x

I and HaeNa had brought a lot of things today as we were out for shopping after almost four months. I came out of a shop and bumped into a man,

"Are you bli-" I said as I fell to the ground but as I saw who the man was, I couldn't say a word and only thing I did was gather up my things and ran before he could notice me.

What was he doing here? no no noooo , why has he come back?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I promised so I updated. I'm sorry but life's too busy and I can't publish long chapters :'(((

BTS is coming in April, I am so not ready and the intro will be out this week!!! :'))))

Thanks for voting, commenting and taking time out of your precious lives to read my stories. No words can explain my gratitude :D 

Love, Ana <3333

Any oneshot reqst? it will be smut!!