Chapter five

I don't know what I'm going to do! Jordan told someone about me and now the whole school knows! I'll have to tell my parents myself before someone else tells them! I still can't believe Jordan would do that to me.
  I plan on telling my parents when they get home from work today. I have a feeling this will go badly.
  Oh God, my parents just got home. I can't do this but I have to. I'm going downstairs now.
  "Mom, Dad, we need to talk. It's important."
  "Yes sweetie?" My mom replied, "What is it?"
  "What's wrong honey? You haven't spoken to us in weeks." My dad said.
  "You guys may want to sit down for this." My parents sit down on the couch.
  "What did you want to tell us dear?" My mom asked. I can't do this! THEY'LL FLIP OUT! I'LL GET KICKED OUT OR WORSE.. KILLED!!- Breathe Elliot, breathe. You got this.
  "Well I wanted to tell you this for awhile now. I just wanted to tell you myself before anyone else did."
  "Go on." Said my mother is a confused tone.
  " Well... I-um... I'm... I'm-"
  "Spit it out!" My mother commanded.
  "I'm transgender!" I yelled, scared as I sheilded my face. The room went silent. No noise at all. No crickets, no barking from the neighbors dog, nothing. My dad looked at me like he wanted to say something.
  "Honey, I want you to know that I'll lo-"
  "You're a disgrace to this family! I can't believe that my beautiful daughter would want to be a disgusting trannie! That's it! You can't live with us anymore!" My mother furiously interrupted,
  "you have till the morning to pack up your things and leave." My mom walked away. My dad was about to speak but my mom called him upstairs.
  "RICHARD!" She yelled, "We do not associate with trannies! GET UP HERE NOW!" My dad gave me a sad look and slowly walked upstairs and mouthed the words,
  "I will always love you." I can't believe my mom actually kicked me out! I have no where to go. My only friend was Jordan, and he won't even look at me anymore.