Chapter seven

Soon enough, we arrived at Jordan's house.
  "So I guess you can make a bed on the floor until my parents figure something out." Jordan said. I didn't really want to sleep on the uncomfortable floor and I guess Jordan could tell I didn't want to.
  "Or you can sleep in my bed with me.. I-if you want to..."
  "O-okay. Sounds good. The floor in uncomfortable anyway."
  "We layed down in his bed. We were facing opposite directions but I felt so close to him, closer than I've ever been. I felt so safe there. I wish I was in his arms right now...I put my arm around Jordan and, to my surprise, Jordan put his hand on mine. This is a dream come true...
  Since it's Saturday, Jordan and I went out for ice cream. I got my favourite flavour, Chocolate Strawberry Swirl! It was SO GOOD!
  "Hey Elliot, um.. S-sorry I was such a jerk when you told me you were trans... I was just.. uhh.. c-confused. I didn't really know how to feel about it, ya know?" Jordan explained to me.
  "It's fine, I get it. It's a lot to take in. Although, I was pretty broken up when you stopped talking to me and blocked me on everything." I told him and I slowly rolled up my sleeves, revealing a bunch of cuts that were only just starting to scab over.
  "Elliot! Wha-what!? Why!? Ohh... I'm so sorry Ell, can I call ya that? I'm sorry. I didn't realize you'd get that upset." Jordan apologized and hugged me tight.
  "Thanks... And yes, you can call me Ell." I replied with a sweet smile.
  "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I said and walked away.
                     Jordan's POV
  Oh God. He's in the bathroom. What if he climbs out the window and leaves me forever!? What is he secretly hates me and is plotting revenge for what happened at the park!? What if he is dating someone!? I mean... Not that I would care or anything.... JORDAN CALM DOWN. You're overreacting, as usual. He will come back. I didn't tell him the whole story though.. I thought these feelings would go away since he came out to me but they've only gotten stronger. How do I tell him that I-
  "Hey I'm back." Elliot said with a sweet smile.