Introduction

Introduction

"Say it." He was taking a step closer, making me freeze in my place. The way he was looking at me, harshly and hungry made shiver go through my whole body. No one has ever looked at me that way, no one has ever desired me the way he did. My heartbeats started to speed up like crazy only from him being so close to me, so looking at him wasn't even an option. He drove me crazy. Literally. And so did his eyes.

"Say what?" I said confused, watching him leaning closer to me. Raising my eyes slowly at him, afraid I wouldn't be able to look away, I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his fast heartbeats under my fingers and pushing him back. His eyes locked on mine, making my heart beats crazier than before, even faster than his.

"Say you want it." He placed his warm hand on my cheek, not stepping back from me. His touch was driving me nuts for some explainable reason, and I wanted those hands all over me.

"Want what?" I smiled playfully as he moved his hand to my chin and pulled himself even closer, his body pressed to mine. It was so obvious what he wanted me to say, what I wanted to say, but I could not stop the teasing smile from spreading all over my face. I couldn't give up my pride to his will, to let him see how badly I wanted that too.

"Say you want this." He leaned his face so close to mine, smiling, and then his lips crashed into mine.

-----

A few things can be said about Ashley Gray Summers. One, she doesn't like to be controlled by someone else beside herself. Two, she hates it when people dig and sniff around her privacy. Three, she's impatient, can be very violent, and she doesn't trust people easily. But she's not that tough, she is actually a very caring person, and can be easily hurt if you know the way to get to her heart. She loves it when she can get some time to spend alone with a good book, especially with her favorites. If she smiles a true smile, you can't help it but smile back at her. When she's in a good mood, she can be pretty fun. She loves fiction, she likes action, she's rude, and add to all of that her impudence and independence.

She used to be your typical party girl. Flirting with every cute guy that came along, hang out on Friday night and wake up with a bad hangover in bed with some random guy she has just met last night, became her routine. Until life got harsh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We all heard about mysterious boarding schools, we all heard about people with special abilities, but have we ever heard about a society full of them? We all heard of those heroes that had gone trough fantastic adventures finding themselves in the world. Of this one particular hero that always finds a way to save the world. Well this time there is nothing about saving the world. Ashley's life has changed, and she wants to know why. She finds herself falling for a guy who makes her more than confused, though she has swore she would never fall in love again. What happens when she discovers about the real world? What happens when she finds out who she is? What is so special and different about her that makes her life a living hell?

Enjoy the ride :)
And don't forget, All Rights Reserved.

Acknowledgements:

I wrote the first lovely chapter on June 2014. It took me too long to publish it, around one month after I finished it or something like that. I want to thank some amazing people who helped me to get over myself, and publish it. People who told me that my story is amazing, which on this point I doubt.
Thank you so much;

DiamondDust51. The one and only who made me publish it - I'm sure everyone who is reading this now had read her amazing story!

hpolk422 - The first reader of my work! Check out her story it's awesome!

canzies - My dear twinnie! Thank you so much for the support! For all the help and for being there whenever I needed. Especially when I wouldn't stop complaing about everything I could complain about... LOL You're awesome remember that XD

All my beautiful readers. Before you'll begin reading, I have some stuff to say (actually write, haha), so, if you're not lazy like me, (and I'm very lazy) you should read it because it won't take much of your time.

So first of all, I have no idea how many people are going to read this story, so let's just say that ''all rights reserved to the writer of the story'' who, hum, is the fabulous me but for now I would like to stay anonymous lol :)

I'm sorry if I have some writing mistakes along the way, so forgive me please, I don't do it on purpose... - You'll get over it if you think the story is worth it :) If not, I will respect that too XD
Thanks for reading this!
Friendly smiles to all of you :)

I would like also to mention that all the things that are mentioned here about songs / movies / books and famous celebrities are the character's opinions and not mine. Nothing here was meant to insult or hurt anyone.

Last thing for all I promise!
Please share, vote and comment if you liked my story. I really hope you'll like it and that it will be worth your time.

Thank you whoever you are for reading this! Hope you'll enjoy my story!

Enjoy the ride :)
And don't forget, All Rights Reserved.