Battle Training

As Izuku was walking out of school later that day Iida caught up to him saying, "hey Midoriya, I just wanted to apologise for questioning you at the entrance exam. You've clearly put in a lot of work to be accepted to U.A. and you saw the true test of the exam when you saved Uraraka." While he was talking Izuku realised that he wasn't as scary or mean as he had initially thought but was in fact just super serious.

"Actually I didn't realise anything I just saved her because it was the right thing to do." As he was replying Izuku spotted Uraraka walking up to them and waved.

"Hey, are you guys walking to the station?" the boys then nodded, "Cool, do you want to walk together?"

As they were walking down the street to the train station Uraraka then asked, "hey Izuku, why did that blond boy call you Deku earlier? Is it a nickname or something?"

The smile then fell from Izuku's face as he explained Bakugo's name for him, "oh yeah Katsuki and I used to be childhood friends until he got his quirk and I didn't. He then started calling me Deku because it means useless."

"Oh I'm sorry," Uraraka replied looking a little guilty for bringing it up.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." They then continued on their way home talking about what lessons they have and which pro heroes are teaching them.

The next day after Present Mic's English class everyone is speculating about who's going to be teaching their next lesson 'Hero Basic Training' when the door suddenly slams open followed by a shout of "I am... coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might then appears in the doorway striking a flamboyant pose that is definitely not how a normal person comes through a door. Everyone then begins excitedly chatting about how they are being trained by all might and how cool he is. All Might then stood behind the podium at the front of the class holding a plaque that read 'Battle Training,' this causes everyone to get more excited with Bakugo grinning maniacally.

"But before we start our training you need to dress the part so you'll need your costumes!" All Might exclaims while clicking a button causing 20 cases to come out the wall, each with a number corresponding to a student in the class.

After everyone has changed into their costumes, they're all standing in front of All Might waiting for him to explain the lesson to them when they heard footsteps from behind them, "Sorry, sorry. This was really difficult to get into." Izuku is running up from behind gesturing to his near skintight costume, a dark green bodysuit covered everything including his head. He has black markings running down the sides of his arms and body and a white circle emblazoned on his chest.

 He has black markings running down the sides of his arms and body and a white circle emblazoned on his chest

(This is my illustration so if you like it let me know and I'll try to add more drawings to the story)

"Wow, Izuku your costume looks really cool! I wish I was more specific with my costume description, it's kind of embarrassing," Uraraka says while pointing to her own tight costume making Izuku very glad he put his mask on already so that no one would see his massive blush.