Road To Glory

"And there you have it that was the Jacksons — Blame It On The Boogie

"And there you have it that was the Jacksons — Blame It On The Boogie. And if you ask me I say that they are coming back from the shadows with a pleasant start." Cisco (the SNH host) smiled as he glanced over to his co-host Roxie.

" Mm you got that right...this may be my new favorite from them. But before you put your two little cents in Cisco, The Love You Save still has a special place in my heart but I don't know, I think I just wanna blame it on the boogie from now on." She chuckled towards the camera causing all except Michael to do the same as they waited patiently backstage.

Michael was completely out of it as he stared into the distance with a bland expression. To him, it seemed like this was all just one big dream. He couldn't believe that just a few weeks ago they were stuck performing at places like the Limelight and now they were freshly signed to LLR, posing for several magazines, video shoots, and more.

Day by day his schedule was jammed packed with so much now – that sleep ceased to exist to him. The Jacksons had officially made their comeback and that alone should've put Michael in the highest state of euphoria, but it didn't.

Michael still yearned for something he knew he couldn't, shouldn't, and wouldn't have. His solo career.

It drove him half-crazy every time it crossed his mind for every time it did he began to conclude that he was just downright selfish. He couldn't just leave his brothers to bite the dust, especially now that they've gotten this far - if he did then he would be just like Jermaine, but despite that he still couldn't just ignore how it felt when he graced the stage alone, performing his song, and feeding off the love the crowd gave to him and only him.

Mi—chael
Mi—chael
Mi—chael.

They chanted in his mind repeatedly until he realized—" Michael, you coming or are you just gonna stay in LaLa land over there?" Marlon snorted ripping Michael out of his brief trance. Michael blinked a bit to shake his troubles away as he trailed in behind his brothers until they stopped in front of the hosts of Sunday Night Hits, Cisco and Roxie.

" Well if it isn't the Jacksons in the flesh, a lot has changed since the last time I seen you boys. " Roxie flashed them her bright million-dollar smile before her doe eyes settled on Randy, giving him a playful side-eye in the process. " But...Now I don't remember seeing your face though, would you mind introducing yourself?" she asked and immediately he smirked and stood up to her causing the rest of his brothers to throw stale looks at him for they knew what was coming.

" I'm Randy Jackson and it's my pleasure to be in your presence beautiful." he kissed the back of her hand gently and instantly her eyes widened in amusement.