Chapter 1

Chapter 1

....... In walked the two most dangerous groups of WWE The Shield and The Wyatt Family. Dolph noticed my silence and turned to see what was going on. Once he noticed who had caught my attention he quickly yanked him and myself off to the side. " Listen " " you dont want to get caught up with them and neither would your dad, ok so just stay out of their way and they shouldnt notice you." Dolph had told me. But there was something inside of me that made me curious. And im an Austin I think I can take care of myself.

*2 Hours Later* -Monday Night Raw-

I was running down the stairs at Raw when I heard 3 guys voices. I quickly stopped what I was doing and hid as the voices got closer. I sank deeper into where I was hiding to see the shield doing their daily "Jog" around the building. I pushed myself deeper until I hit a rough surface. Causing something to fall and make noise. "Shit..." I mutter. This causes the shield to turn and look now noticeing me. "Ummmm hiya guys" I say backing away, "Im just gonna be going now." I back away from them slowly trying to slip away until I bump into yet another rough surface. "Did you think you could get away from us, Babygirl?" Asked the one with Tattoos. "See we dont like that you were listening in on our conversation, Sweet heart" Said the skunk looking one. Just as Dean was about to say something, i bust out laughing. "Whats so funny?" Asks Dean. "Oh just that you guys think your all big and bad but really i find you guys so adorable... See heres why, Youve got skunk head overthere, and you just look like a giant teddy bear, and come on dean you look like a stickin kitten" I say with my southern accent laughing. They all give me weird looks while I compose myself. "So as I said im gonna leave now.." I say walking backwards. "Your on our hitlist now sweetheart." Seth yells. I turn and speed walk away trying to get as far away as possible.