Chapter 3

~And with that everything goes dark~
      ~2 Hours later~
I awaken in a dark room. As the events from earlier start to come back I begin to freak out. I try to move out of the chair only to realise that my arm is cuffed to it. "You fucking asshole" I mutter. "Now those nast words shouldnt be comeing out of that pretty mouth of yours." Dean says while strokeing my face. "Dont touch me." I spit out with venom. "You have you a feisty one there Dean." Says Roman. The door swings open and in comes Seth Rollins and some girl on his arm. She sees me and runs over. "Omg Dean why is she strapped to this chair?!?" She asks angrily. Dean doesnt answer and just smirks at her. The blonde gets up off the floor next to me and gets in Deans face. "You know this is no way to treat a lady! If you want her to  like you then treat her right! Now give me the key!" She yells. "Seth get her out of my face before I hurt her." Dean says calmly. Seth pulls the blonde back then says,"Give her the key"

        After she receives the key she tells the guys to get out. They leave obediently. The blonde uncuffs me and helps me up. "Thanks." I say with a smile. "Well I guess I should introduce myself, Well my names Julie and I'm Seth's fiance." Nice to meet you Julie." I say quickly, "Now umm is there anyway I could get a shower?" I ask. "Yea" She shows me the shower and lays a sweatshirt and some sweats with a towel on the counter. "Ill be outside the door if you need me" With that I get into the shower.