•|Castiel

After an exhausting 3 day hunt with your two brothers and Cas, you finally got your victory and was ready to go back home

You were packing up your things from your motel room and heard a faint knock at the door. "Come in!" You yell. The knob twisted and the door softly opened. You heard the click of shoes hit the tile floor as you pushed the last shirt in your bag. "Y/N?" A raspy voice called your name. "Yes?" You hummed and looked up to see Castiel by your bed, staring into your eyes. "Sam and Dean are waiting in the car," he spoke. "Ok, I'll be right there." You turned back to your bag and slung it over your shoulder.

"Shit," you hissed and scrunched up your eyes. You and your brothers were hunting down some vamps in Michigan. Everything was going smooth until you guys finally approached the bastards. One of the vampires threw a knife at you which hit your shoulder. The stab wound only hurt if you put pressure on it, so it was easy to forget about your bandaged cut.

Cas saw you struggling with the bag and reached out a hand. "Let me," he offered. You looked into his crystal blue eyes and blushed a slight red. You smiled and nodded, handing him the bag, he slung it over his shoulder and gave you a small grin.

You knew he saw you blushing which embarrassed you even more. "Ready to go?" He asked and held out a hand. "Yep." You said looking up, smiling at him and took his hand. You and Cas walked out of the room as you locked the door and walked to the car. Castiel opened the door for you and smiled, you gave him a small grin and hopped into the impala. He walked to the opened trunk and tossed the duffel bag inside. He walked back to the car and jumped into the back seat.

"Alright, who's ready for a long drive?" Dean asked sarcastically. Sam rolled his eyes and opened up his laptop. "Can't wait," You shot back with a chuckle.

Later~

After about an hour of driving, golden hour passed by. You decided to take a selfie by the window when you felt Castiel's eyes staring at you. You looked at him to see the confusion in his face. "What are you doing?" He asked. You giggled at his question. "It's called golden hour," you started. "It's the hour when the sun covers the sky with a golden tint. It's perfect for pictures." You smiled. "I'll show you," you scooted closer to Cas and pulled out your phone again. "Ready?" You asked with a grin. "I believe so," Cas answered. "Cheese!" You smiled wide and Cas copied your facial expression. You put your phone down and scrolled through your pictures until you found the photo of you and Cas. He looked at you and then your phone. "I think it's cute!" You stated. "Yes, I agree," he replied and smiled at you.

You rested your head on his shoulder and turned your phone off. He was shocked at first but accepted your actions and put his arm over your back, pulling you closer. You blushed at his touch and smirked. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

Another hour passed and you finally woke up, well half way. You woke up in a different position than you fell asleep in, but you couldn't complain.

Castiel was resting the back of his head on the car door window and you were lying on top of him while you held onto his chest. His arms kept you from moving but gave your head a bit of room to lift up. You looked up at him after observing your position to say sorry but saw him already looking at you. "Cas?" "Y/N." He replied. You blushed a bright red and spoke again, "where are we?" "Sam and Dean went into the gas station to get food and drinks." He answered while squeezing you a bit more.

You shivered at the mix of the open window in the front seat and his warm hands wrapped around you. "Are you cold?" Cas asked. You hesitantly nodded and felt a warm cloth blanket you. You looked back to see Castiel's trench coat covering your body. "Thank you," You said, snuggling back into his chest.

Minutes passed, Sam and Dean came back to the car and before you knew it you were back on the road. The whole drive was warm and soon enough you were back asleep, this time in Castiel's arms.

An hour later~

You heard the car door and saw Sam and Dean get out of the car. You wanted to get up but you were too weak from the comfort that surrounded you. Cas didn't want to wake you up so instead he lifted you into his arms and got out of the car. You were still half asleep and felt so comfortable in Castiel's arms that you never wanted him to leave.

He walked into the bunker and headed to your room. You felt his grip on you drift away as he laid you on your bed. At this point you were pretending to be asleep to see his next move. Cas pushed a strand of hair out of your face and gently placed a kiss on your forehead. His lips left your face and he walked towards your door.

You didn't want him to leave. You felt so safe in his grip. You never wanted to leave his grasp. "Cas," you softly spoke. Cas stopped in his tracks and turned to face you. "Will you stay with me, please." You begged. "I would be glad to," he smiled and walked towards the bed. Cas lied down next to you and pulled your body to his. You snuggled into his arms once more. "Thank you Cas," you spoke. He placed his lips on your head. "Anytime, Y/N."

Hey guys! I've been trying to get this done for awhile now! This one was a bit short but I was on a time limit. I'll be back but have this for now. Bye!!