6

Jαεhγυη

The following Monday, I woke up feeling excited to go to school. This was out of the ordinary, but the only reason I wanted to go was because I was going to see Doyoung. After the two of us had sex two days ago, Doyoung had left abruptly when he received a call from his mother. He apologized for the sudden goodbye, but he promised that he would hang out with me today after school. I smiled to myself as I thought about the two of us spending our entire afternoon together. I had prepared everything in advance, so I already knew what we were going to do. Hopefully, he'll enjoy the restaurant that I'll be taking him to.

As I ran my hands through my hair, I looked in the mirror and decided that my appearance looked decent enough. Surprisingly, I had gotten ready in a short amount of time. I walked out of my room and walked downstairs into the living room. My mom glanced up at me and smiled warmly as she stepped closer towards me.

"Good morning, Jaehyun. Your breakfast is on the table," she said as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and quickly thanked her for the food. In just a few minutes, I had cleared the entire plate, and I began to make my way out the door. Once I stepped outside, I ran towards my car and speedily drove towards school.

|♥|

As soon as I stepped into the classroom, I scanned the room and instantly spotted Doyoung sitting by himself. I walked up towards his desk and sat down next to him.

"Hey," I said while smiling at him. He stayed silent and kept staring at his desk. I raised an eyebrow and placed my hand on his shoulder, but he still didn't respond. "Doyoung, are you alright?"

He slowly brought his eyes up and looked at me with a blank expression. He then brought his hand up and brushed off his shoulder. I softly gasped at his cold action, and began to feel a little confused as to why he would suddenly act so rudely.

"What was that about? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He rolled his eyes turned his attention to the front of the class. I furrowed my eyebrows and brought my hand up to his shoulder once again. I forcefully turned him towards me and harshly held his chin so that he would look at me.

"Don't fu-fucking touch me," Doyoung nervously stuttered out. I looked down and spotted his clenched fists, so I immediately let go of him.

"I'm sorry," I replied. He sighed and looked up at me with a conflicted expression on his face.

"Look, what we did this weekend was a mistake. After having some time to think about it, I really regret everything. I know that you probably don't care about it, but I feel so ashamed for doing something so stupid. I don't want anything to do with you from now on, so please don't talk to me anymore," he stated in a serious tone. I stared at him with a bewildered expression as I began to internalize what he had just said.

"Wait, what? Doyoung, please tell me that you're joking right now. We were fine just a few days ago, so why are you acting to cruel? I made sure to ask for your consent multiple times before we did anything so that you wouldn't regret anything," I replied in a low voice. He shook his head and looked away. A sudden burst of frustration began to form in the pit of my stomach as I stared at Doyoung's unresponsive expression. After a few minutes, the teacher finally came in and the entire class became focused on the lesson, including Doyoung.

For the first time, I was unable to keep my attention on the teacher. My mind kept going back the things Doyoung and I had done on the weekend. I felt really disappointed in the fact that he wanted to suddenly end our friendship this way. I wanted to talk him out of it, but I couldn't do that right now since we were at school. I had been looking forward to having a great day today, but everything had gone downhill after he had expressed his true feelings. My chest began to feel heavy when I thought about Doyoung treating me like a complete stranger. I really didn't want things to end like this between us, so I tried to come up with a way to fix this.

All of a sudden, I remembered that he had promised to hang out with me after school today. I grinned to myself as I thought about what to say in order to convince him. As soon as the teacher told us to work in partners, I tapped Doyoung on the shoulder and he instantly snapped his head up while looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"Lets hang out this afternoon."

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows and quickly shook his head in disagreement. I rested my head on my hand and stared at him with a large smile on my face.

"You made a promise, remember?" I stated in a cocky voice. He thought about it for a second, and then he crossed his arms while rolling his eyes.

"I don't care. I already told you that I don't want anything to do with you anymore," he replied. I let my smile disappear and lowered my gaze down towards the floor.

"I was really looking forward to today, you know. I already had everything planned out," I said in a sulky tone. I glanced up at him and saw that he had a slightly sympathetic look on his face. I inwardly smiled when Doyoung uncrossed his arms and stared at me with a look of defeat on his face.

"Fine. I'll hang out with you today, but we won't do anything more than that. Got it?" he stated. I quickly nodded my head and smiled at him. He turned his attention back to his work while I continued to stare at him. His cheeks were covered with a pink color that resembled a blossom. He was clearly flustered, but I decided to leave him alone for now. I didn't want to annoy him any further, so I silently brought my attention towards the textbook sitting in front of me. For some reason, I couldn't help but think about the fact that Doyoung looked really adorable when he was flustered.

§|§

A/N: IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS STORY I'M SORRY YA'LL