19

Dσчσυηg

•Two months later•

"Are you almost done?" Taeyong asked impatiently.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and checked myself out one last time.

"You look good! Now, come on. I want to leave before my parents come home from work," he whined.

"Alright, fine," I replied while still staring at myself in the mirror. I heard Taeyong leave the room a few seconds later, so I followed behind him. As we were walking down the stairs, we heard the front door open. Taeyong immediately stopped and turned back around.

"Let's get out through my window," he whispered while pulling me into his room.

"W-What? Taeyong, we're on the second floor! I'm not going to ju-"

"Don't worry! I've done this so many times already. Just trust me," he stated while giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and watched as he casually jumped out from the opened window. I gasped and ran up towards the window to check on Taeyong.

"Come on!" he yelled out at me as he stood up.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as I let myself fall from the second floor. When I felt the soft grass beneath me, I opened my eyes and saw Taeyong holding out his hand. I held onto him and helped myself up.

"See? You're all good," he said while smiling.

"I'm never going to do that again," I told him with an annoyed expression on my face.

When the two of us finally reached his car, we got in and quickly left before his parents could notice that we were gone.

"That was really close!" Taeyong said while laughing.

I shook my head and glared at him, "Why are you so scared of your parents anyway?"

He glanced at me and raised an eyebrow, "I'm not. I just don't like to deal with their annoying nagging. It pisses me off."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Everything pisses you off."

"Yeah. Pretty much," he calmly stated while pressing his foot down on the gas pedal. I gasped and tightly held onto the seatbelt as I felt the car suddenly speed up. All the lights and signs became a blur as Taeyong continued to exceed the speed limit. Although my heart was pounding inside my chest, I was thrilled and could feel the adrenaline kicking in. Within a few minutes, we finally arrived to the party.

The moment we walked into the unfamiliar house, the loud music blasted through my ears. I looked around and only saw faces that I could not recognize. I followed Taeyong into the kitchen and watched as he greeted a group of drunken strangers.

"Oh! I brought my friend Doyoung along with me," he said while pointing at me. The guys all glanced at my direction and nodded.

"Do you want a drink?" one of the guys asked. I looked at him and noticed his attractive features. I shyly nodded and grabbed the drink that he was offering me.

"My name is Yuta," he said while giving me a smile.

"O-Oh, it's nice to meet you," I quickly replied.

Taeyong wrapped his arm around Yuta's shoulders and leaned in closer to him, "Yuta is in college, and so is everyone else in here."

My eyes widened at his statement, "Wait, are we-"

"At a college party? Yes," Taeyong quickly responded while giving me a smirk.

"Have you never been to one?" Yuta asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head, "No. I haven't."

The group of guys began to laugh and gave me a pat in the back. I nervously continued to drink the alcohol that Yuta had given me.

"Don't worry, dude. It's just like any other party, but with a lot of alcohol," Yuta reassured me. I gave him a small smile and nodded. I silently stood there while Taeyong and the guys continued to talk. After finishing the drink, I looked around in order to find more. While walking around, I found a group of people taking shots, so I joined them.

After taking a few shots, my mind started to become hazy. My vision was blurry, and I couldn't tell where I was. I wandered around the house while trying to look Taeyong, but I couldn't find him anywhere. My head was pounding. I felt very tired.

As I kept walking around, I felt as if I was being watched. I glanced around the crowd of people, but I could not recognize anyone's face. I shrugged it off and continued to look for my friend.

"Doyoung?"

I immediately turned around when I heard someone call out my name. Since my vision was very blurry, all I could make out was a tall figure. I walked closer towards it and realized who it was.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here?" I slurred my words.

He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me towards an empty room. I looked down at his hand and he quickly let go of me.

"Why were you walking around by yourself?" he asked.

I stared at him and began to laugh. He furrowed his eyebrows and stepped closer towards me. I stepped back and hit myself with the wall behind me. He placed his hands on the wall and leaned in.

"It's none of your business," I huffed at him.

He roughly grabbed my face and leaned in closer, "Do you even know where you're at?"

"Yeah, now let go of me!" I snapped back.

He slowly leaned away from me and gave me a smirk, "This isn't a place for little boys, Doyoung. You should've never come here in the first place."

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him onto the bed, "Well, this isn't a place for good boys either, Jaehyun. I suggest that you stay quiet about this, unless you want everyone at school to find out what you do on the weekends."

He glared at me and flipped me over so that he was on top, "Shut up. You know that you can't do anything to me because nobody even knows who you are."

Suddenly, the two of us became startled when we heard the door open. I glanced up and saw a familiar figure standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck?!"

§|§

A/N: I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I tried to update on Christmas, but I couldn't come up with anything to write 😔✊ Here's a (very late) present 😁