Can't Stop

This is a story about a struggling young teenage girl who have to be mother and father to her younger brothers and sister. She will go through test of will but will eventually get through it.  When she finally meet a person that who can and will change her life and siblings as well. Dealing with her own teenage problems alone will and maybe Haley’s down fall and you will see the aftermath. Now come alone with this journey with Haley and her family.

Get up lee”, coming from my seven year old sister Destiny “Dang give me a minute tiny “I say trying to silence my human alarm clock. Slowly getting out of my queen size Canopy bed I swift the covers back exposing my dark smooth skin to the harsh October weather. When I finally get up I make my way to the adjoined bathroom me and destiny share to brush my teeth, wash my face, and over all get fully and become aware of my surroundings. Not even 10 minutes in to the process of preparing myself tiny knocks on the door warning me to hurry up so I can join her in the kitchen to start preparing her breakfast. Continuing with my routine within 15 minutes I’m completely finish and now ready to join my sister in the kitchen.

Before getting to far into the reason I’m in this situation now I would like to introduce myself. Hello my name is Haley Renee Spikes and I am 16 years old and I was a senior at North Region high school in Lakewood Georgia. It’s okay especially when I have my bitch with me Shae me and her been down for some time now and we are more like sisters than best friends. Let me tell you guys some more about me I’m the oldest out of six I know too many damn kids but hey I love them …..Sometime lol. First it’s me Haley, then Kira 14, Miah 13, Justice 12, Gavin 10, and Destiny 7. Kira, Miah, and I all have the same father were Justice and Destiny have the same father. Gavin was something nobody was expecting because we don’t know who his father is and we all were sure mama wasn’t messing with anyone then so. I’m like their mother and father since Destiny and Justice Dad left about 2 weeks ago.

The others left for school and since Destiny was “sick” she got to stay at home. Soon we will be getting on the bus and dropping Destiny off over my aunt’s house so I can get to work. I work at footers in the mall full-time trying to get promoted to manager. My mother I have not seen in about 3 days leave for a long period of time then she will pop up like nothing happened. She has really needs to get her life together because I love my brothers and sisters but they are not mine. I dropped out of high school at beginning of my senior year to make sure my siblings were taken care of.

Doing this for my siblings are all I think about I hardly have time to have a life of my own. As soon as I get back on the bus I see Leon this fine dude that I use to have a crush on the 10th grade. I shifted uncomfortable in my seat and as soon as Leon spotted me I he waved and came rushing over. I slowly kiss my teeth to make sure there is nothing that can embarrass me in the long run.” Hey I have not seen you in a while”, Leon says I shyly brush the comment off by asking how have he been. Trying to straight out not tell him that I dropped out. I say “yeah I transferred from North Region to Middlebrooks South”, He shakes his head as if he knew this all ready. Thank goodness my stop was slowly approaching and I eased out of the seat slightly brushing his dick and I excused myself for the mistake. I looked back before fully getting off the bus and I see he wave at me, I slowly but instantly waved back. Feeling like I could breathe again I start walking down the street to cross over were the mall was on the right. As soon as I approached the mall door I “who that thick bitch with the fat ass”, I slowly turned around and was greeted with a hug and kiss on the lip from my day one bitch Shae. “How you doing baby”, she says as soon as we get into the store that we both work in. I said fine except for destiny being “sick” and me having to pay my aunt to watch her while I’m at work. I hate spending unnesscesay money on something that should come as a favor. Shae says,” Well you know you should just give them kids to your aunt anyway”. When she said that I almost cut her off but then she turn to me and said “I’m just playing you know I love them bad ass kids.”