Yeah ...............;

"sure we can talk " Nakio said

As soon as I got down stair she calling telling me to come outside.

"Hey" She said giving me a hug

"Did you know that we both had a threesome with Keehan"She said

She covered her mouth and looked shocked as hell . Then as I was going to continue she started to cry soft then hard anfd I couldn't do anything but comfort her to  my best ablity. 

"How do you know that ?"she asked

"keehan sent me a video that he later deleted

"okay she said wiping her tears away  How about we go out and do something to forget this whole thing happened. 

"Yeah you right let me go put on something a little more apporiate and then we can go .

"Its my treat so leave your purse" Nakio says before I leave out the car

As i get out the car to get ready I think to my self she must do something else other than work with me cause she bought my whole birthday out fit. But its none of my buisness so  I don't think about it....

Making my way into the house I find some dark blue jeans and a hot pink shirt that says Think on. I'm not cool with the whole girl on girl thing but neither was she when she found out.....or could she have and just putting on. IDK but I am just going to move on

When we get to Cheddars which is my favorite resturant I order and So does Nakio. I don't think that this would be considered a date but who knows. I don't want to led her on or anything so I right out ask.

"Do you consider this a date" Isaid

"See thats why I don't tell girls I'm friends with cause they automatically think I want them DAMN." Nakio says with worry on her face.

"No I just want to be up front and know whats going on so that I can process this" I said in a defensive tone.

"Well NO I don't consider this a date just two friends hanging out. " Nakio said "Plus I like think girls and You need a little more meat on your bones to be on my radar.

I sat there for a little while longer without saying anything and I figure she got the hint that I was truely umcomfortable with the statement. On my face I tried not to show the way I'm feeling on it so I just continue to smile and wait for my food.

Right now I'm not ready for any type of relationship either homo or hetero (LOL) . But I do consider Nakio one one of my close friends at the moment so I don't say nothing to ensure her feelings. With shae she would have been told me how she felt if I came with that answer.

"So what's really on your mind " Nakio says while attempting to grab my hand

"I just feel like I like you as a friend nothing more at this moment I'm not gay but I could experience once in a while but now its not the time, Trying to find a house working and trying to get back in school is my main goal. And if your willing to be my friend through this all then I could really need it and appericate it." I say in responds to Nakio

"Well thats all I want to hear, the truth I don't need anything sugar coated for me and I love that about you I see we can be friends for a long time if we keep it 100 with each,"

"I have a Question " I says as the waitress leave with our food.

"Yeah Go ahead" Nakio say before putting her fork into her pasta

"where do you work other than with me " I says

"You have to promise not to judge me " She says before putting her fork down and wiping her mouth

"Okay I promise" I says

"well I work at .....................

Y'all have to start voting and commenting to have frequent updates and I'm starting a new book so please go and check it out. Coming by the end of the day......... :)