Can You Stay.....................

I have been focusing on this whole thing with Kira that I don't have a life myself. Fixing the problem has always been my thing. They are all I live for and at this moment  I'm good with that. Sometime I think what it would seem like to just be the only child and have my own life.  Then I think again it would be boring with out my siblings and I love them too much to every leave them willingly.

"Lee can i have some cookies",Destiny asked me

"Sure just three I'm about to cook in not to long", I replied

"thanks sissy", Destiny said

Lately I have had an issue with not knowing where my mother is at and how she has been doing. Maybe its with this thing with Kira that has made me so soft and emotionally or I'm just really missing my mother.

Making sure that the children be good and don't get in  trouble is very difficult cause I don't need social service all in my business now. Waiting 2 more weeks and i will file for full custody of all my siblings, would take a load off my shoulders.

When I went to the places my aunt said she hang out at I saw someone very interesting. He was in the corner of the block holding an can shaking it for change. It was Geoff I had in my right mind to go over there and slap the shit out of him but then it hit me God will handle and issue I have.

When I walked pass him I wasn't going to say anything right then until he said

"Ah Bitch You can't spare any change you to good for that " Geoff said

I couldn't bring it to myself to say anything to him, so i kicked the can directly out of his hand and it land on the end of the road. He looked as if he had seen a ghost and tried to get up ,but I pushed him down. He was weak from all the drugs he had in his system so it was easy to beat his ass.

He was on the ground moaning until i looked back and kicked him one last time before leaving.

I know I said God was going to take care of that but I couldn't resist fucking him up for a second after all the things her has put Kira and our family he deserve more than an ass kicking.

After walking a few more blocks i saw my mother pushing a shopping cart with nothing in it.I tried to run quietly being carefully not scare her away and as soon as i got close someone yelled.

"Aye shari some girl is running behind you", a guy with a dirty brown sweater and teeth said

"shit" i gruted mad his ass opened his mother

As soon as he said that she took off running not for one second looking back. Dang how could I catch her since in high school she was on the track team and still knew how to out run anyone. Tired of running I was starting to slow down and she looked back tired herself from the far jog we just did.

" Lee that's you" she asked me

"Yeah mama I been looking for you" I said

"........"She didn't say anything just looked in the empty buggy and back at me .....

The buggy I once thought was empty actually had something in the bottom with an cardboard sheet over it. she pulled back the sheet slowly and what I say blew my mind.It was no bigger than my hand and she was shriving from the almost October weather.

"what the Hell , Who's that ?"I asked my mother

She just smiled and said "her name is Melia Mari" ( ME-A-LAY)

At that point I couldn't move I was so shocked that she had another child and no one knew about it. Looking at my mother she had lost alot of weight and she was bright in her skin tone and her hair looked like she had got it done some time back. How could this be cause she have not  been home in a minute.

"Mama how about we go home" I said ushering her down the street and to the nearest bus stop

On the way home I told her everything from Kira being raped to her having the babies and her wanting to give them up and for applying for section 8.

she was in awe and she just started crying and I wondered did she know she had messed alot in our lives these pass months.

" I am going to get right baby " Mama said

"i know" i responed back

"We sat and coffee shop down the street from the house when baby Lia started getting restless. Mama pulled away from her a little and flipped her shirt up revealing her bare breast and sticking the nipple into her mouth. I could see she was well taking care of and also you could see the love in my mother eyes that I have lone for a long time.

Switching the subject to how she been feeling and doing she told me everything that happened the last time I had seen her. she said thatb Melia father was a drug dealing and she was not in contact with him and he didn't know she was even born. And how she had been taking her medicine on the regular and haven't had any problems for a while.

"Maybe you could come back and stay with us" I said

she had this look of worry on her face and I could see something was on her mind.

"what's wrong" I asked her

"Nothing I'm just afraid I will mess it up again and leave I don't won't to disappointed y'all again Lee"she said

"Its okay mama everything will be fine." i reinsured her

We walked down the street to the house and was greeted by all the children including Kira and the babies. No. she has not said on weather she is going to keep them yet but she has gotten attached to them a little and I think she should make her decision soon.

"Mama where have you been"Destiny said

"I missed you so much", Justice said

"I'm glad your back we all missed you ," Kira said

" I thought you would never coming back "Gavin said with a slight attitude

Then as soon as everyone backed away from mama they noticed Melia .

"Who's baby is that " They all said at once

"Its your new little sister Melia mari" my mother said smiling from ear to ear

Everyone cooed all over her and she just smiled and enjoyed the company.

"Are you  going to be staying with us again", Destiny asked

i said "Yes, tiny mama will be staying with us again her and melia."

She jumped up in pure happiness and I for about 15 minutes was happy until I thought about how much more it would cost to have mama and the baby around and knew right then that i had to have mama go up to the welfare office to go to the appointment.

 1 week later

Mama came from the interview and she said they gave her an voucher for 1,000 dollars to find a new house. We have to pay half on everything to qualify for so much and that would be easy with mama check and also my work check.

Now we had to reroute all mama mail from my aunties to this one. I knew my aunt would be mad cause she would get half of mama's check and now she will be getting nothing. We went and got on the bus and went to the mall to get the baby and mama new clothes. And more things for the house. Now that mama came back then I could be a normal kid again for a little while longer cause in 4 days I will be 18.