chapter three

I love

-

"You smell really nice." Reece mumbled as he scented Luke's neck in the bath, his boyfriends back to his chest. He kissed Luke's broad shoulder and hummed at the smell. "So fucking gooooood."

Luke barked out a laugh, "I swear you have a fetish for my soap."

"Nah fetish for you baby."

Luke giggled and leant his head back on go Reece's shoulder, letting him kiss his neck again. "You smell good too y'know, like boy."

"Boy."

"Boy!"

"BOY!"

They both continued to giggle, Reece wrapping his arm around Luke's chest. "Fucking boy."

"My boy by Billie is such a good song."

"Alexa!" Reece yelled then, "Play my boy by Billie Eillish."

A few seconds later, the song started to play and Luke smiled, "Ariana brought out a song called NASA but instead of it being about space it's about space from someone else which is cool."

"We'll play that song next then." Reece smiled.

"This song has such a good bass to it." Luke said, "it's deep and it contradicts her voice." Luke said, and then his eyes met Reece's as he sang the words, "And by that I mean he cuts them off."

Reece huffed, "god sometimes you really turn me on and it's so so sad."

Luke snorted, "sometimes you do too."

"Nice to know." Reece pressed his nose to Luke's neck, "I think I love your smell because it's honey. Could eat you up."

"GO TRIP OVER A KNIFE!" Luke suddenly yelled from the song making Reece pinch his chest.

"God Reece." Luke gasped, "I was just singing along."

"You're fucking rude." Reece said, "I'm trying to be fucking cute and you're telling me trip on a knife, who'd bathe you then huh? Exactly, no one, shut up."

"Rude."

Luke shifted and sat on his knees between Reece's legs, he leant forward and kissed Reece softly. "Sometimes you're so cute and then you threaten to not bathe me anymore, it's rude and inconsiderate."

"Alexa." Reece said, "play fuck you by Lily Allen."

The song started to play and Luke scoffed and got out of the bath, grabbing a towel, "for that I'm eating the ice cream by myself."

"I'll use all your honey soap then."

"Fucking try it Reece." Luke yelled as he left the bathroom, the door was left open, taking out the hot air, and letting in Petunia and Mal, they didn't together yet but Reece always liked to bring his dog over so Petunia wasn't so alone.

Reece got out of the bath, emptying the water out and finding Luke was already dressed, in his room, the song still playing from the bathroom. Reece grabbed some boxers and then sat on the bed beside Luke, shuffling up close so he couldn't escape him, "baby, don't be a baby,"

"You're a meanie."

"You know that's my personality."

Luke snorted, "shitty personality then, why am I dating you again?"

Reece wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "my sweet sweet baby boy, I adore you." He kissed Luke's head and then grabbed the boys glasses from his bedside table, one side was made from Nat Geo books, the other a dark wooden set of drawers. Reece slid the glasses on Luke's face, then cupped his chin and Luke pouted, so he received a kiss. "That's my boy, too soft to be mad."

Luke beamed, and got another kiss, "Can you get me the ice cream then?" Luke asked.

"Anything my lovely."

-

Soft