⚔ | 001

“𝑺𝒉𝒆ʼ𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, ”

“𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉, 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓!”

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

Fluttering her eyes open finally waking up after resting for what seems like weeks, her gaze was met by a wood ceiling feeling the ground moving

Fluttering her eyes open finally waking up after resting for what seems like weeks, her gaze was met by a wood ceiling feeling the ground moving. Looking around only to realized that sheʼs sleeping inside an unfamiliar room.

Slowly sitting up from the bed the blanket that was wrapped around her fell on her lap, a damp towel was placed on her forehead which made her baffled at what happened to her.

Where am I?

She questioned to herself quickly placing a hand on her forehead when she felt a sharp pain. Hissing at the feeling she brought her knees up for hee to burry her face in between her thighs.

Minutes passed the female remembered the events of the night she passed out, completely vulnerable at that moment because of the exhaustion she felt. The woman stood up from the bed approaching to the door, so she could get out of the room only for her to halt from her steps.

A glimpse of mirror was seen through her peripheral vision. The sight of tight pink blouse with ribbon on it and a short skirt that showed her legs, she looked at her figure liking the style of it.

As much as she likes it, the female still prefers something she could move freely. Her eyes landed on the chair where her clothes are neatly folded, she stripped off the skimpy outfit she wore. Putting on the clothes she much prefer, she tapped her shoes on the wood so it could fit on her foot completely.

She looked at the mirror to look at herself before nodding in approval, satisfied at how she looked she walked out of the room. Following the voices that could be heard from downstairs, it was as if her feet are walking on a cloud because of how quiet it is.

The female stopped from her steps where she stood at the door way of the stairs, scanning the surroundings before her. Noticing the amount of people inside the tavern, they all looked familiar to her when she observed them.

“Hey, Capʼn!” The man with spiky blue hair called the humming blonde male, his chin leaned at the back of his palm watching his captain clean the dust of each bottle of alcohol.

“Where are we headed now?” He asked catching the captainʼs attention, before the blonde male could answer to his question a child like body butted in the conversation while laying his head on the counter.