⚔ | 002

"𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕... "

"𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒆ʼ𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔,"

✿゚.* ✧ *.゚✿

"W-What? Where is this? I thought I was I was in the boar hat," The silver-haired princess exclaimed, she looked around seeing a familiar place to her

"Lord Meliodas..?!" Elizabeth called when she heard a thump only to see a metal door with. She looked everywhere at the room, realizing that sheʼs trap in a room- more like a prison.

"Welcome back to Liones..."

The lady who wears a regal red light holy knight armor with long dress, along with a unique helmet appeared behind the princess placing a hand on her shoulder scaring the princess complete.

Elizabeth immediately looked behind her, "Y-youʼre the one who took me here?!" She exclaimed hoping for the mage to answer, but the mage stayed quiet before teleporting to who knows where.

The princess tried to stop her from leaving, and keep telling her to bring her back to Meliodas but it fell into thin air. She looked around the room doubting the mageʼs word that she's back in her kindom.

"Is this really Liones?" She asked to herself, not even a minute has passed before she heard a loud roar inside the prison causing her to scream in fear. Looking at the source of it, her eyes widen when she saw a familiar round pink pig.

"Hawks is that you? Did you get taken here with me?!" The white-haired female asked, but the pig didn't paid attention to her for he was panicking on something.

"Where the hell is this?! I can't... hold it in anymore! Itʼs coming!" Hawk shouted, dashing towards to where the door is. Elizabeth couldn't tell him that there's a toilet inside the cage, but even if she tells him she's already too late say it since the door is already opened.

Looking at the broken door on the floor, she can only gaped in awe at how Hawk managed to break it. Suddenly, weird noises was heard through the whole place where they're located. Elizabeth just fell silent as she waited for her companion to finish it's business.

Hawk suddenly walked towards to where Elizabeth is, not sweating nor shaking anymore while he held his head high.

"Misson complete!"

"Hawk, you're bleeding!!" The white-haired female panicked seeing his head bleeding, but Hawk just ignored it getting out of the room with Elizabeth following behind him.

A sound of door opening catched their attentions, and a guard who looks like just woke up peeked through the open door. Seeing this Elizabeth began looking around in panick that he might see them out of prison.