Peter Pevensie | Don't Ever Change

I was looking at Peter, who was sitting across from me at the table quietly doing his homework.

He's so cute, I thought.

I didn't even realize I was staring until someone waved their hand right in my face.

"Earth to Y/N," a voice said loudly.

I turned and saw Edmund standing by the table, giving me a look.

"W-What?" I stammered.

"I said I'm gonna get a drink, do you want anything?" Edmund impatiently repeated.

"Umm get me a soda," I said.

"What kind?"

"What kind do you have?"

As Edmund was listing the sodas available, I returned my attention to Peter. He looked so adorable concentrating on his homework.

"We also have strawberry so- hey you aren't listening to me again!" Edmund exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.

Edmund rolled his eyes.

"You know what? I give up. I'll just get you the first thing I see," he said and walked into the kitchen.

I sighed and looked back at Peter again. I've had a crush on him for so long, but I doubted he wanted to be more than just friends so I never said anything to him. Besides, we rarely even talked. Susan, Edmund, and Lucy were the only ones who knew about my crush on Peter. I decided to go and talk to the girls to see if they could help me in any way. As I was getting up, I caught Peter looking at me. The moment we made eye contact, he immediately looked back down.

What was that about? I thought and headed upstairs to Susan's room.

Susan and Lucy were sitting on the bed reading magazines. They both smiled when they saw me walking in.

"Hello Y/N!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Hi. I have a question," I said.

"What is it?" Susan asked.

"Well, you guys know Peter so well and I was wondering if you happen to know what he looks for in a girl? Maybe you can help me change myself a little so he will like me?" I asked a little nervously.

Susan immediately jumped up and smiled.

"I would love to help you, Y/N!" she exclaimed.

At that moment, Edmund walked into the room.

"Quiet down Su, I can hear you from all the way downstairs. And here's your drink Y/N," he said and handed me a bottled water.

"I wanted a soda."

"Well you weren't listening to me so I decided to get you the first thing I saw, which happened to be that water."

I frowned at him and sat down on the bed.

"Okay let's get back to what we were talking about," said Susan.

"What are we even talking about?" Edmund asked.

"Y/N wants to get Peter to like her, so we're gonna give her some advice," said Susan.

"Do you happen to have any advice for me? I wanna impress the girls at school," said Edmund.

Susan gave him a look.

"Sorry..." Edmund said quietly.

"Anyways. Maybe you could try to impress him by wearing a cute outfit or a little bit more makeup," said Susan. "Boys love girls who dress nice."