Intro~

Annyeonghaseyo!!!! Please read on~

If you haven't read my other fanfic, please do!

Soooo you must know what this is about~

I'll leave you to read the character intros~

-~-~-~-

[Y/N] You are a sophomore in high school, and you are being constantly bullied by none other than Min Yoongi. You have dyslexia and mild PTSD, from a car crash when you were little - in which your mother died, and your father got another wife and doesn't really associate with you. Also you are afraid of touching any boy, no matter how sanitary. You have three brothers, two younger (4 and 14, the youngest a step sibling), and one older (22) who until he went to college watched after you dearly. You share a dorm room with Park Jimin.

[Park Jimin] Jimin is a sweet little pothead. Yep - biggest pothead in the frickin school. But he is your best friend, and you have no other friends. He's very whiney but protective, usually getting hurt by Yoongi, who he is also bullied by. But a bit worse. Aaaand, I gotta mention, he's not a virgin : ). OKAY MOVING ON--

[Min Yoongi] Your personal bully! Wow, aren't you lucky? He has mint green hair in this fanfiction, and does not wear glasses. He is very wealthy, and he is rude to everyone except his group of friends. He bullies you constantly, mostly mentally,  but never ever  hurts you too much, unless accidentally. He seems like a gay retard to you : 3

[KNJ, KSJ, JHS, KTH, JJK] Sorry guys, but these sweeties are not innocent~ They bully literally everyone they think isn't in their rank of hierarchy. But if they lay a finger on you or talk to you rudely (or just talk to you in particular), Yoongi will whip their ass no joke. So they mostly avoid you, except Taehyung. Oh my God that slut. (OMG NO OFFENSE TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU~). He's always touching everyone at least a bit sexually. Rumors say he rapes people, and not only girls :0.

Okiz! Thank you and keep reading! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment when you have strong emotions! AND DO NOT FORGET YOUR HOLY WATER!!!!!!

Okloveyoubyeeeee~