15

I was incredibly grateful to be back at his dorm. He let me rest, then he did his schoolwork and I showered.

In the shower, I scrubbed myself with a rag and soap for about ten minutes. Then I washed my hair.

When I was rinsing it (and my head was in the water), I felt a breeze in the room. Probably just a draft.

"Hello?" I said. No response. I continued to rinse my hair. Then I felt someone touch my arm, and I yelped. I opened my eyes, which was a mistake. I stepped out of the spray of water, then rubbed my eyes.

"YOONGI!" I yelled.

"Jeez, Sorry." I looked at him. "I was just checking on you. You're taking so long." He was actually in the shower, studying me. He still had his clothes on and was looking at me lustily.

And I don't.

"Yoongi!! I'm naked!!!" He chuckled and I made a poor effort to cover my... parts.

"Good. You look even more beautiful this way." I blushed.

"You're getting wet." He made a thinking face.

"Ohh, that wet." I sneered in disgust a bit. "I'm both."

"You're disgusting!"

He stepped closer to me and put my arms to my sides. He put his forehead against mine and licked his lips.

"You're pretty fucking sexy when you're naked." He stepped back and took off his shirt, but nothing more. Then he resumed his position. "What a shame.  I wanted to be the first person to touch you sexually."

"But you were—"

"Shh. Don't talk back to daddy." I almost choked and coughed at the same time.

"'Daddy??'"

He chuckled. "I'm joking."

"Yoongi..... I'm not.. ready to have sex yet..." it felt weird saying it.

"Too bad. Why not?"

I didn't really have an answer. "I don't know..." He chuckled.

"Good thing I'm not horny as hell then."

"You're gross."

He kissed me. "And you're cute."

"Define cute."

To my surprise, he stepped out and probably searched it up on his phone. I was left confused in the shower.

"Cute. 'Attractive in a pretty or endearing way, sexually attractive, and/or clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.'"

"You can only choose one." I turned off the shower and waited for an answer.

"The second. If not all of them." I rolled my eyes and stepped out, and noticed he was holding the towel.

"Give that to me." I reached out for it but he stepped away, still looking at his phone. "Yoongi." He looked at me, then back at his phone, then he gave it to me. "Thanks..." I muttered. I dried my hair with it and put on my old clothes (plus Yoongi's no duh). They're still clean, so why not?

I looked at him, and he was looking at me. "Hold on." He said. He went to his closet and stepped out with more of his clothes. I giggled. "Take off your clothes." I got goosebumps.

"Okay..." I took off my, his, shirt and shorts. I waited.

"I want to put it on you." I blushed.

"Um, ok.."

He went behind me and made me raise up my arms, then slipped the shirt onto me. I closed my eyes, noticing every place he touched me. I loved his touch but hated anyone else's. I noticed he put my clothes on slowly, especially the shorts. When he finished, he backhugged me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear, and my goosebumps and blushing worsened.

"I love you too Yoongi." He gummy smiled and I pursed my lips to keep from smiling back. He kissed my neck, making me shriek softly and start to squirm. He held me tightly though, and I soon calmed down.

"Dirty rascal..." I muttered, and I felt him smile on my neck. Then I heard his phone ring. He kissed me again before letting go and answering it.

"Hello? ..... Jungkook? .....Really? Who?..... Tae??..... Shh, calm down. How long?.... Murder?..... I will kill him. .....Well, that's.. good. ......Bye Jungkook. Good luck....." He sat down and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

He buried his face in his hands. "That son of a bitch framed Jungkook."

"What? Who?" I was confused af.

"Taehyung ratted Jungkook out about the vandalism and framed him for murder. Strangely, he didn't do it to me. ..... He's in jail now. Jungkook, I mean. Well, they both are. Jungkook got Taehyung arrested because of the vandalism. And other things..." I sat next to him and he continued, looking at the wall. "Jungkook and Taehyung used to be really close. I think at one point they were actually in a relationship... Then Taehyung just got out of hand......"

"That... That just sucks." There wasn't anything else to say. "What do you mean 'out of hand?'"

"Like what he did to you." He looked at me, then back down. "Except worse."

"Rape."

"Eh, yeah. Now they're both in jail, plus Hoseok and Namjoon. All that's left is Jin and I. And you and Jimin."

Jimin.

Crap, I didn't talk to him in what seems like forever!

"Yoongi, I have to text Jimin." He looked at me and smiled weakly. 

"Okay, jagiya." I kissed his forehead, then sat facing towards him, so he couldn't see the screen. 

Damn.

My phone was on silent the whole time, and I had several messages from Jimin.

-You- Jimin? Are you ok?