a n x i e t y m o d e

After i spent more time with Maisie my Mum picked me up and took me home, i was super tired but tried to do some homework but i just couldn't.

"Ah, shit"

I had the worst headache right now, i flicked the switch off and then snuggled into bed and fell asleep. The next day my alarm went of agian, i wanted to plan my outfit properly this time I wanted to look good

 The next day my alarm went of agian, i wanted to plan my outfit properly this time I wanted to look good

I did my makeup:

(My hair was in a low bun, with some baby hairs pulled out

(My hair was in a low bun, with some baby hairs pulled out.)

For once I thought I looked pretty decent, i went down stairs and got ready to go shopping with Maisie. Because my wardrobe is bare since we recently moved houses we live in the hills now.

I prepared myself a omelette and salad, while i was waiting for Maisie,

After I finished the door bell rang and surprise, surprise. It was Maisie. "Hey" i smiled as I opened the door, "Hi," she smiled back. I gathered my bag together. And slid my black short high heels.

Although something felt off about today, anyways. We got into a uber to get to the Shopping Center. And I was nervous, because i was getting and email from the Umbrella Academy people to tell me if i got the part.

We got out the uber. And i my mood has now changed to nervous to excited because i really wanted some new clothes, we strutted in. This might be the last day that I'm not famous.

~later~

Me and Maisie were giggling as we were coming out of Victoria Secret.

"Oh shit-" i muttered quickly while having a panic attack,

"Fuck! What should we do!?" i pointed to the shop opposite us and then Maisie realised.

Aidan.

"Oh god, i don't know!!"

Shoppers were watching us and some were laughing but it was not funny at all, my breath was shorting.

I was in full anxiety mode.

- 327 words -