Chapter 11

New POV

Tay has confirmed the trip to Pattaya for 1N 2D trip without me ..

His very first trip without me and I have no idea how can he confirmed ..

Ring ! Rin ..

" What's up ? " Tay answered after one ring !

" Are you really going with them without me ? "

" Hmm ! Because you need to go back to your hometown ! "

" I am not going back now ! Cancel the trip ! "

" Oi Hin !! Cannot ! I already paid and tomorrow is the day ! If you tell me earlier , I can cancel "

" Who else more joining the trip ? "

" Some of their friends! Altogether around 9 pax ! They all are so nice and friendly "

" Ok Ok Enjoy your trip "

I ended the call immediately that I want him know that I am angry !

But he didn't call me back even he knew I was angry !

Suddenly , I think of May as it has been 10 days , I have lost contact with her !

She didn't call me first and I didn't try to contact her either ..

I think I should call her first because now I know how is the feeling when you are upset with someone and they didn't bother to contact you ...

Ring ! Ring !

" You are still alive "  as soon as she picked up the call ..

" May ! Sorry ! "

" Do you think it's enough? "

" I will buy you lunch tomorrow na ! Don't be angry ! Forgive me please "

" Then , we will talk about it tomorrow "

Phew ! After talking to her , I got notification that "Tawan_v made a post " on IG.

Normally , he is asking me or showing me the photos before he posted ..

But What Now ! I quickly click the notification ..

The photo with OFF,GUN and other 4 girls and 3 boys who I don't even know..

Tawan_v  Ready for tomorrow ! #excited #fun #friends #happiness 

That so many hashtag make me feel more annoyed !!

Tay Tawan is belong to me !!

I don't like when he is close to other people more than me !

But he is so happy now without calling me back and sleeping over at Off's place..

I quickly commented on the photo

Newwiee Your happiness is being without me

Normally , he would reply me within 5 sec but now I am waiting for his reply for like ages ..

Shit !! Maybe his is laughing with other people now and not checking the phone ..

Or Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me because he found other new friends ..

All of my thinking killing me ! I am scare that Tay would leave me ...

New :  Tay ! Why did you take so long to reply my comment ! ( 11: 30 pm)

New : Sleeping ??? (11: 33pm)

After I waiting for half an hour , still no reply from him .. It's already 12:05 am and I can't sleep ..

New : Come back direct to my place once you get back to Bkk.. (12:07 am)

New : I am angry !! don't come to me and don't talk to me .. (12:32am )

Tay : It's already mid night ! Sleep now ! (12:32am)

Tay : I will come to your place once I reached ! (12:33am)

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Tay POV

After I replied to him , I make sure to put back the phone under Off's pillow as he took my phone and keep it under his pillow ..

He doesn't want me to reply every New's message and comment ... So ,he took away my phone

His reason is to make me more near to New but I feel like I am more far away from him ..

I carefully lift the side of his pillow

" Do you think I am asleep ? I know since you took the phone "   Off sit up and continue

" I am doing this for you ! The reason why I asked you to join us without him ! The reason why I asked you not to reply him so fast ! All are for you "

" But I can't sleep ! He would angry at me if I don't reply "

" You already are a loser "  Off told me and lying back on the bed ..

I am not arguing with him as I already know that I am a loser to New..

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I am checking my phone once I wake up and got 5 missed call from New.

I checked the time it's 7 am in the morning. It made me smile as he usually wake up late.

Off walking toward me and said

" Do faster everybody waiting for you ! Dude ! Give me I will reply for you "

he grabbed my phone ..

" No ! No ! I will call him back give me ! "

He raised his hand and running out of the room ..

Even though I followed him immediately , it's already late ..

Tay : I will call you back later

" Let him wait and suffer abit "  he gave back to me the phone ...

I can only sigh .....

Meanwhile, I opened IG and replied under his comment

Tawan_v  Happiness is you🤪

" Papi Papi Pet replied New's comment on his IG "

I heard their voice before they coming into the room ....

Yeah My phone is with them now ...
They said all the phone need to power off and keep it with them for the purpose to enjoy trip ..
I felt so helpless.....
How can I enjoy the trip without him .....
How can I ???

" It would be the another meaningless day " I just mumbled myself before going into the bathroom..