3. Going back in time with friends ASC special

The After School Club Special, brought back Eric Nam and Kevin Woo (UKISS) who welcomed their guest Amber Liu f(x) for a special show. They quickly started teasing each other, doing random dancing and hanging out with their fans on screen.

"And now its quiz time," announced Eric glancing at the time.

"Remember today's ASC special programme is about going back in time. All about how we all first began. I'm so excited to back here, in this studio, together. Not much has changed..." exclaimed Kevin looking around smiling, exactly like his nickname--the smiling angel.

"So we now have a specially prepared ASC quiz about our past. Let's see the first question on screen," said Eric

"Then all of you are going to vote on who gives the best answers," said Amber reading her cue cards.

"And according to my cards I'm going to be interviewer in this segment while both of you answer the questions," added Kevin quickly. The screen flickers and a question appears.

"Question one. How did you land up in Korea? For those who don't know, all three of us moved here from the States. I'm Korean but was born in California and moved here when I was 15 to be part of a Kpop guys group....what about you?" asked Kevin looking at his friends fondly.

"Yup, I was born in the same city as Kevin and came to Korea at 16. I was casted from a global audition held in LA in 2008 and invited over to Korea. After a year and a half of training, I debuted as a member of the girl group, f(x). Its a Korean version of the Spice Girls and I am Sporty Spice. We were so young then," said Amber.

"I came much later in 2012 and was older. Before coming, I'd been to university in Boston College and spent a year abroad at in Peking University in Beijing. Then I accepted a position as a Business Analyst at in Deloitte Consulting in New York City. Out of the blue one of my Youtube videos of me singing a cover went viral. Then MBC  invited me to Seoul  to compete on a programme popular in Korea, "The Birth of a Great Star 2", a show similar to X Factor, so I dropped everything and came," replied Eric.

"Yes, but where are you from?" asked Kevin looking up from his cue cards.

"Oh yes like you, the States. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia and my parents are Korean Americans,"

"My parents are from Taiwan so coming to Korea was.....hmm for my parents," laughed Amber thinking back.

"That's a whole other story isn't it? No time for that, we've got to move on and here's the next question. What is it like being a celebrity in Korea?" asked Kevin reading from the screen.

"That's exactly the same question that Buzzfeed was interested to find out when they produced a Youtube video called "A Day in the Life of Amber". On the video, you see me eating Tacos and just chatting with the interviewer Steven. At one point he says, "You just live a normal life". He's right you know. I try to enjoy doing every day things like skateboarding and sports but I just love music and writing songs. Early in my career with the kpop group f(x) I mainly perform the Korean and English rap parts of the song. Later I started doing reality-variety shows, solo albums, Youtube channels and music videos. One of the best parts of my job is meeting my fans and performing in front of them." 

"How about you Eric? Everyone knows you gave up a job with a starting yearly salary of about 100 million won (approximately $86,600) to pursue music. Was it worth it?", asked Kevin reading from a live tweet.

"I'm glad that initially I didn't have long to wait before I debuted with the release of my first EP Cloud 9 with lead single"Heaven's Door". Quickly, I fulfilled my real desire to be a singer so initially there were no regrets."