Chapter 3: twilight lll

When I reached home, I ran up to my bedroom while mom was in the kitchen and sat down, I opened my book so my mom won't know. I looked at my hands and saw that some of the juice were on it, I picked up the tissue paper and was about to wipe it when I smelled it. It smelled weird, I licked it and it tasted like blood. I freaked out, I quickly wiped it out and breathed heavily. My mom came up with cookies and milk for me. I kept a straight face but failed. "What happened sweety?" Mom asked. "Nothing, just stressed about studies." Was all I could think of. "Well that's unlikely but keep it up." Mom said and went downstairs.
The next day in school, I was scared to face Mr.Park. When he came in class, he brought our papers. He gave away the paper one by one and I didn't get mine. Mr.Park called me and told me to meet him during the break. I couldn't focus in class, when it was break time, I went to Mr.Park. He asked me if I had rewrote my papers, I answered no. I kept looking down out of fear, he didn't say anything, he gave me my paper and let me go. Mr.Park looked stressed for some reason.
That evening when I was going home, I felt someone following me me again but this time the footsteps were faster. I tried walking faster when suddenly something came flying infornt of me.
"You shouldn't have done it." Mr.Park was standing in front of me. He had fangs and his eyes were red. He was about to hit me when something poached on him. Mr.Park was down on the ground and a man was biting him on his neck.

I couldn't take any steps

I couldn't take any steps. The man looked at me, he was the same man I saw in Mr.Park's house. I ran as fast as I could and when I reached my home, I bursted out crying in my grandpa's arms.