Chapter 37 ~ The End ~

Jen's POV 

"Who was that you talked with?" Leah asked me 

"You wont believe" I smile

I smile.. again.. This totally made my day. I cant even wait for tonight.

I have been dreaming to see him again. God. Im so in love.

"Jennifer!"

"Will you tell me or you will just keep watching the sky and smile like a psychopath?"

"Oh..Uh- um it was..-HARRY!"

"WHAT? How did you find him? Did you talk?"

"Harry. My- our son talked to him and yeah.."

"Do they know about each other?" 

"Tonight they will come over. I will talk to him. I dont want Harry to love without father. Im willing to give Harry second chance."

"Girl! I left you alone for 10min and look at you. What about Marc?"

"What about him?"

"He wants you back. It's more than obvious"

"Leah, what day is today?"

"The fathers day?"

"And where is he?"

"In Mexico"

"Exactly. And where is Harry?"

"HERE!" we hear my baby shouting

We chuckled

"In Disneyland with his daughters. I see. He's a great father"

"Leah, Im old already. I think only about my children okay?"

"You're right Jen. Come on. Lets go. You have much to do"

"Come at home and help me. Please"  

"Okay. I will leave Sofia with her dad haha"

Harry's POV 

Here we are. In front of her house. The lights are on. I feel so nervous. I will meet my son. I bought him a police car. I hope he likes it. Also I bought new game for Max and a barbie doll for Emme. Lets not forget this painting for Jen. I wanted to buy some kind of jewelry but I dont know if she will accept it. 

"Dad, wont you ring the doorbell already? Or you want the neighbors to think we are some kind of stalkers?" Sarah whines

"Im sorry. Remember. Dont tell Harry you're his sisters and Im his father okay?"

"Yes dad. Say it again I dare you. I double dare you" Sarah is playing with my nerves

I ring the bell and Jen opens the door. She's wearing sweatpants and a tshirt of 'Guns'n'Roses'. So cool.

"Hi Jen" I hug her

I tried to pull away after like 30sec but she doesnt let go. Maybe she missed me.

I let it be. 

"Come on Jen. I want to hug you too" Charlie chuckles

She lets go of me and hug her and chuckles as well. 

Then we go inside.

Jen's POV 

"I will call the kids downstairs" I said and headed the stairs.

"No.No. We'll go to their room. You both talk" Georgia winked at us and brought the girls upstairs

"The chicken is not ready yet. Do you want something for drinking?" 

"A soda please" he smiles

That smile. I've been longing to see again. I feel like Im melting. Oh God. 

"Jen? Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just- I missed you so much and-"

Suddenly he kissed me. I didnt hesitate.

Those sweet lips. I could never let you go. 

He pulled away but our foreheads touched. He smiled and looked at my eyes.

I kissed him again. Harder and more passionately.

"So these two are your parents Harry! Our parents!" We heard Sarah

We let go of each other's throat but his arm was wrapped around my waist. 

We looked at each other and chuckled. The we stretched our arms for group hug. Georgia, Sarah Kate, Charlie, Emme, Max and Harry. Thats my family

7 Months Later

Harry's POV 

"Harry Connick Junior, do you take Jennifer Lynn Lopez as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish until death do you apart?"

"I do!"

"Now you may kiss the bride"

"I love you from the bottom of my heart Jennifer!"

"Finally you confessed it Harry. I love you too" 

The End.