Chapter 2

"Hey babe," Lucas says while walking up to Abby at her lunch table.

"Well hello beautiful," Abby's best friend says to Lucas then biting her lip.

"Do not talk to him Camilla, he's just a cheap sum bag who thinks he can get any girl to bang him just by looking at them, and what makes you think you have the right to call me babe," Abby says with a discussed look on her face.

"I know who he is Abby, Everybody knows who he is," Camilla says knowingly.

"What are you still doing here Luke, do you ever give up?" Abby asked looking up at him, wishing he would leave her alone.

"I just came over to say hi to the sexiest girl in the school, and my names Lucas not Luke, and no I don't give up, ever."

"Is that your way of charming me saying I'm the sexiest girl in the school, well then you are sadly mistaken, and if your going to keep on talking to me I'm going to call you Luke."

"Why?" he asked confused, nobody ever called him Luke before.

"I don't know I just think it suits you better."

"Okay whatever, I don't care."

"Great, I was going to call you it anyway even if you cared or not."

"Yeah I kind of caught onto that."

"So are we done here?"

"You want to get rid of me already, I thought we were really bonding here."

"Well were not and yeah I do want to you to leave, I don't like you."

"I think you do secretly like me."

"Well I don't, that's just your ego talking."

"Awww, you guys are so cute!" Camilla said, loving watching them argue back and forth.

"Don't call us cute Camilla, were not even friends," Abby said immediately regretting having a best friend whose personality is completely opposite hers.

"Yeah, were more than friends," Lucas says smirking at her suggestively.

"Ugh I hate you, leave me alone before I cut your balls off, then reattach them to your body with a hot glue gun!" she said enragged.

"Feisty now are we and I can't leave, you only just gave me a cute nickname," He said smirking because he knows that he is pissing her off.

"I'm literally going to kill you, you really don't know who your messing with do you?"

"Oh trust me, I do my research before I ask a girl out."

"Yeah I really doubt that," she said with attitude.

"Babe, I know everything there is to know about you," he said confidently.

"If you know everything there is to know about me then why are you still talking to me because if I were you I would be running by now because I'm the schools bad girl I go out partying, I smoke, I scare the shit out of people, I get what I want out of guys by seduction, and I get revenge if people piss me off, so why exactly are you still here because you have royally pissed me off," she said pissed off.

"Yeah you might be bad, But you still don't scare me," Lucas said.

"Really I don't scare you," Abby said, slightly surprised but pretty sure that he was lying.

"Nope," Lucas said feeling like he was falling into her trap.

"Do I make you nervous?" She asked. "He has not clue who he was talking to and I'm going to prove that if he thinks he can just walk up to me and be a total fucking dick well he has another thing coming, and I'm going to prove that," she thought to herself while evilly grinning.

"No," he said he felt even worse now.

"Really," she said seductively getting up to step closer to him. She put her right hand on his upper chest and the other on his shoulder then slowly slides her left hand down from his shoulder to the bottom of his abs. "how about now, am I making you nervous now?"

"No," he said in a slightly shaken up voice. "What the fuck is she doing to me, she's making me act like a little school boy," he thought.

She slide her hand a little farther down but before she got any lower, he gulped. She yelled "A ha!" "I do make you nervous!" Then she sat back down satisfied with her work.

"You can leave now Luke," she said while moving her hand in his direction implying that she wanted him to go.

He bent down to Abby and said "If you ever do that to me again you will be the next one humiliated."

"Are you threating me, and by the way you walked yourself right into that one Luke, saying how you weren't afraid of me," she said.

"But I'm not, it's just not a lot of girls would just put their hands all over a person like that so unexpected, and you say that you don't like me, but what you just did to me gives me the impression you do like me," he said.

"I don't like you, I was making a point," she said.

"I do have to admit though you really turn me on, and when you were taking your time like that, ah that was pretty hot," he said in a sexy tone.

"Yeah well can you go fantasize about it some more over there, lunch is almost over and I don't want to waste anymore time talking to you," she said motioning for him to leave.

"Alright you keep lying to yourself, my friends are waiting for my arrival," he said then turned away.

"Yeah okay, King Henry." She said sarcastically, who says stuff like that?

Lucas just laughed to himself and walked away.

"See you later Abby," he yelled back at her.

"Can't wait," Abby said sarcastically.

"Ugh who does he think his is?!" She thought to herself.