Mark 6

"Everything counts." Mark said to the pony tailed Italian ogre, Carlo, by a water fountain in the gym. "Everything." He repeated. His skin was flushed red from weight lifting. He rubbed into his solar plexus – the workout had done little to ease the pain that dug into the centre of his chest.

"Don't waste time thinking about wasted time." Carlo freely advised. His monstrous, hairy hands were using a can opener to open a tin of blue fin tuna. "It's like if you watch too much porn. All that time spent looking at whores sucking off guys, begging them to cum on their faces. You're all pent up, crazed at all the endless orgies you can watch, ears on fire with all the ooohs and ahhhs that the sluts are making."

"We've all been there." Mark said, his attention elsewhere. Carlo always fixated on whoever he was talking to so much that it was difficult to focus.

"And after you get your ends you just feel annoyed. Dazed out, you're sitting there thinking why have I just wasted four hours watching pieces of meat rubbing against one another. What's wrong with me? I could have been studying. I could have been working. I could have been in the gym getting my muscles pumped. Guess what, you're still wasting time."

"I see your point." Mark stretched out his back muscles, turning away from the muscular ogre who slobbered down the grey hunks of tuna. It hadn't taken much for the meat head to start jabbering away. No wonder he liked to lift so much with that motor in him. The guy had practically jumped out of nowhere as Mark was panting out exhaustion. Strained, Mark had mentioned that things were slightly difficult at work with his "bosses" giving him the run around.

"And then you know..." Carlo began. Mark waved away the offering of a hunk of tuna. "You find even after all your promises of no more porn that you're typing into the net 'beach girls'. And you get all excited watching it. You find yourself, even after all that time promising to be good, interested in a partially clothed busty volley ball girl who is talking into the camera. You take notes on her diet regime, find her views on yoga fascinating, and you can't wait to hear more about her pet cat. And all the time her bikini is in full view and you find yourself studying it ever more closely. Wondering what shade of pink she is. It's somehow sexier than when they are naked."

"When you can see both pairs of lips, there is no mystique anymore."

"R-Right. And before you know it, you're watching another four hours of girls rubbing oil over their lovely breasts. Sliding it all up and down their sides making their cheeks all shiny. When really you need to block all of that out." Carlo chucked the empty can in a bin and stroked a curl in the mirror. Women make the warrior weak." He ended definitively.

"Blocking is important, yes."

"No that's not it." Carlo pressed "It's essential."

"Essential?"

"The distractions in the world are on another level these days. It's getting crazy. Everyone has ADHD. A ten second clip on YouTube is too long. Forget about reading."

"It's pretty pointless."

"You know there's this place you can visit online where young women will do anything you want for next to nothing. You heard me right. Any type of girl you like; Blondes, brunettes, Africans, Asians, exotic elf chicks. Like all under 5 pounds."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's in this virtual world called Evermana." Carlo beamed.

"On that game..."

"I thought it was just for nerds – like a dungeon and dragons meet up geek thing, you know like exploring fantasy dungeons and getting all excited about magic items. But it's pretty deep. You can skip all that fantasy crap and just mess around in these massive cities. Talk to girls. I've seen all kinds of stuff going on in there. And the creepy thing is that from time to time you don't know which girls are bots and which are human controlled!"