chapter 1

" Ichi-nii... Why... Why aren't you killing these creatures around town? Why are you letting them roam free?" Karin thought, as she stared as the massive hollow in front of her. It's white mask was somewhat in the shape of a cows face and its skin was a sickly, puke yellow. It gave out a terrible, skin-wretching moan, followed by a howl. Karin became tense, worried that one of her friends might be hurt.

       " Kurosaki, whatcha looking at?" Ryohei asked, wondering why the girl was staring into space. " Hurry, we are going to eat ramen by the station."

       " Go ahead, I'll catch up. Go! Hurry!" Karin replied, eyes still on the hollow. Rather shocked to see Karin act in that manner, the boys left the soccer field. " Good thing Urahara gave me a few of these." She thought as she pulled out a few marble like items from the pouch she wore around her thigh. She placed them on the floor, activating them to expand and become the size of footballs. She distanced herself from them giving her some space to run to get momentum.

       " Eat this!" She said as she shoot the first ball, followed by the next one. As the balls travelled towards the creature, spikes extended lining the surface area of the balls. The hollow groaned as one of the spiked balls hit his forhead breaking his mask and the other slightly above the werid hole in it's chest. After moaning again, the hollow vanished.

       " Eh... what?!?!?!?" Kazuya shouted after seeing a large foot print appear out of no where in front of the boys. Karin turned to face them and saw an even bigger hollow in front of them.

      " It's dangerous! Run!" Karin shouted at the top of her lungs, but it was too late. The purple skinned hollow grabbed Ryohei and lifted him off the ground.

       " Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ryohei shouted, while the rest just stood there in shock to see their friend "floating".

       " Shit!" Karin shouted as she raced towards the hollow kicking a spiked ball at it. Karin watched in horror as the ball attack did not even land a scratch on the hollow.

       " It hurts! It hurts so much! It doesn't hurt at all!" The hollow said, turning to face Karin, smiling with its devilish grin.

      " Someone help! Anyone! Help!" The boys shouted, while attempting to help by grabbing the area above latest foot imprint. The boys were surprised to actually grab something. " Ryohei, wait! Someone help!" The boys' efforts were futile, the hollow shook his legs and they were sent flying.

       " Hahahaha, bugs! Lucky, lucky! Souls, glorious souls" the hollow sang as he transfered his weight from left to right. "Gochisou-sama!" The hollow tossed the poor boy up in the air, as if it were playing with its food.

       " No! Stop! Please stop!" Karin said. " Why aren't I a shimigami. Why aren't I as strong as Ichi-nii or Toshiro. Why can't I?" She thought.

       " Don't worry. I'll savour you next." He said as he tossed Ryohei into its mouth...

       " I said stop!" Karin shouted, suddenly feeling a surge of energy from inside her. She kicked a normal soccer ball and hit Ryohei out of the way.

       " Bug, do you really want to be eaten first?" The hollow said, obivously angry. " I thought I would be nice and just it 3 of you. But now I'll eat all of you. So be patient and wait for your turn. Souls, glorious souls. Pitiful souls! Hahahahaha!"

       " As long as I'm here, I will not let you hurt my friends." Karin resolved. " I might not be as strong as Ichi-nii or Toshiro, but I will not let you touch my friends!" Karin said as she whipped out the retractable anti-hollow stick from the pouch attached to her thigh. " I will not let you have your way!"

       " Bug, to you think you can defeat me with that measly pole? The spiked balls is probably more effective. Hahahahaha" the hollow laughed.

       Karin jumped, higher than she ever thought she could and landed above the hollow and attempted to break it's mask. The hollow grabbed her and squeezed until she dropped the stick. The horrid creature then smiled, opening its mouth immediately to devour the girl.

       " Shit! I can't die like this. If I do, my friends will all die." Karin sobbed. " Shit, shit, shit! Shit!" She felt   as if she was being pulled upwards and Karin found herself staring at her body being grabbed by the hollow. She realised that she was wearing a black kimono and noticed a zanpakuto attached her obi. She was delighted. " Yes! I can defeat you!"

       " Ohh! A weak shimigami! The perfect appetiser!" The hollow laughed. Bringing a frown to Karin's face...

Hahaha! Guys I hope you enjoyed reading this! I'll update when I can! Please like for more of such fanfic!