{Information}

~~FAST FOWARD TO 3 YEARS LATER~~

I am now 17, and I'm graduating... Along with hayes.

Me and Shawn didn't really have a "thing" it was just kind Of a week moment for me, and I needed someone there for me. Me and Shawn remained best friends, as well as the other guys. Me and Taylor got really close, as best friends, not as "like like". You know what I mean..

And for hayes and I, we'll, we kinda separated after the party, he tried apologizing, but I just really didn't accept it... I'm so over him now, he's with the slutty popular girl, sarah..... Who dumped coffee on me... Yah, I still remember that day..

Aside from all that, this is my last year in school, and I want to make the best of it, and no boy, and I mean no boy, will get in the way of that....

Except for maybe the new boy, Tristan..... He moved here from California and I'm already into him.. He's in my English, Spanish, and science class... And we are learning about chemistry😏 IS THAT FATE OF WHAT!! Anyways, it's only been a week of school and I'm already dreading it.

-------next day-------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm set off blasting in my ear as I get up off my bed

I stretched and knew it was going to be a good day. Some how I know it was going to be a good day. It was Friday, and there was a foot ball game with our rivals "the bulls" I was going with some of my friends, Caroline, Meghan, Sophia and we were meeting other girls there too.

"Good morning mom" I say walking down the stairsl

"Good morning, oh I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to be gone for a month for a business trip, I'm going to miss you honey" she says getting up off the seat and hugging me

"I leave in an hour, love you sweetie" she says walking up stairs

Wow. That was unexpected.

Looks like I'll have the whole month to myself...

Yay?

Yay.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I quoted tfios😏😏 sorry this chapter sucks, it's short. school is getting the best of me😒

10 reads

5 votes for next chapter❤️