Part 14

Amanda's pov

I lost jack while I was running onto the plane. I got to my seat and saw this girl with blondish brown hair.. And I also saw bandana boy.

Um... Hi. I said.

Hello!! The girl said hyperly.

Um.. Do you mind if I have the window seat.. I asked nervously.

Of course, you can have it. She said.

I nodded while taking my seat next to bandana boy.

By the way I'm mica caniff and this is my brother Taylor caniff. She explained.

Hi.. I'm Brooke and it's nice to meet you. I said.

Your very cute. Bandana boy said.

I blushed and looked down.

I'm still going to call him bandana boy because I think it sounds better lol.

So what should I know about you bandana boy. I asked.

He lifted his eyebrow and gave me a weird look.

What? I asked.

Bandana boy..? He asked.

Well.. When I met you I didn't know your name so I just thought I would call you bandana. I said.

I think it's cute.. He said.

I blushed again.

Well I can see that you guys are getting along great.. So I'm going to go sit nash. She said while winking at me.

Long after she left me Nd Taylor just talked and got to know each other.

I ended up falling asleep. I am loving life right now and I just want to stay happy like I am now.

* if you guys are confused about the name change.. When she decided to move to Indiana she decided to change her name and everything about her and her look so... Just thought I would let you guys know. In time they will find out... So beware young children*