Part 15

*** Taylors pov*****

I thought Brooke was amazing the second I met her. She was so beautiful.

I look down and see her sleeping on my lap. I couldn't help but smile because she looked so beautiful. She didn't tell me much about her past but I didn't want to force her to tell me.

Her phone vibrated.. The screen lite up and I glance a look at it.

The message reads:

From: MyShawniePoo😘

Amanda I'm beyond sorry for the way that I abused you when I was with you and I'm so sorry that I told you to die and that I didn't care. I do care and I love you to infinity and beyond. I'm sorry about fighting with Johnson.... I was just afraid that he would take you away from me and I'm so sorry that I let the fame get to my head. Come back baby. I miss you... Love your baby... Shawn mendes💖.

I was honestly so shocked about what I had just read... This is Shawn mendes'a girl... My bestfriends girlfriend... The girl him and Johnson always fought After.

Why did she tell me her name was Brooke?

I'm beyond confused right now and I need to get to the end of this.

Another vibration sound got me out of my thoughts.

Text:

From:JohnsonBoiiiii🙊😂🙈

Amanda I'm so sorry what happened between us and I'm going to find you and make it right. And honestly don't think you should be with Shawn. I mean look where it has gotten you today. I love you and I want you back. Please text me.

Love your boy Johnson.

Ok now I really need to know what the hell went on. I will get to the bottom of this.

Ok who do you ship her with...

#TeamShawn. #TeamJohnson

#TeamTaylor

Comment below