Part 11

Jacks pov.

I ran to get to the doctor! I was so scared that amanda was going to die.

Doctor we need your help right now in amandas room. I screamed at her.

We both ran to amandas room.

I heard what Shawn was saying to her and it pissed me off!

The doctor was looking around until she stopped and looked at something!

What the hell were you guys doing in here!? She screamed at us.

Umm.. Well.. Shawn and I started to say at the same time..

You guys are officially kicked out of Amandas room. One of you stupid heads tripped over her wire and pulled the plug out of the wall which made it stop! She was telling us.

I was so mad at myself for letting that happen.

I look over at the bed and saw that amanda was gone!

Wait guys where is Amanda!!! I screamed. Everyone started going crazy trying to find her! The doctor ran to the front desk and put on the loud speaker that we were looking for Amanda.

Where the hell would she go Shawn?!? I yelled at him.

I don't know jack! He said!

This is all your fault! If you were never an asshole to begin with we would have never been in the situation now would we! I screamed at him.

Shawn looked scared!

I'm sorry... I know it's my fault and I feel so bAd... He started to tear up while trying to finish what he was saying.

Shawn stop being a freaking baby and grow a pair! She doesn't love you!!! Now let's go! I said!

We ran out out of her room and started our search!

Hope you guys like it!!! Comment for next part