Chapter 1

"I'll carve you in the
Lines of my fate.
It's my promise to you,
Wait and watch"

          "Gosh, your obsession with skiing!!" Zayn exclaimed to Harry.
"I have only two vices" Harry said.
"What's the other one?" Zayn asked him raising his eyebrows.
"You" Harry replied with a quick peck on his lips.

            Zayn and Harry were engaged to each other and they wanted to spend some time together away from their families before their marriage. So, they both decided to go on a mini vacation. As Harry wanted to go for skiing, they both were on their way to ski resort in Scotland.

             "So, you're going to climb up that mountain to ski? Up...then down...and then up again" Zayn asked Harry after having a proper look of snow clad mountain range in front of him. "Nope! Our resort is on that mountain. I'll be going further ahead to ski. Higher up!" Harry replied with a dimple showing grin.
Zayn eyes widened after hearing this. "No more skiing vacations after we get married" he said with a pout. Harry kissed his pout. "After the wedding, our vacations will be something else together" he said with a smirk on his face.
Zayn blushed after hearing this and covered his face with his hands.

             Harry looked at his soon to be husband with a look full of admiration and love and felt very  lucky that he has a beautiful hazel eyed angel by his side. Zayn too was very thankful to God that he has Harry by his side.

A/N
Hello readers, don't forget to comment and vote!
Picture by the side is the place where they went for their vacation!!
– Sachi