Chapter 5

All hope, all desires seem
To have vanished in thin air...
As if your unfulfilled desire lies buried in me...
As if a lifetime has passed while I lay awake...

"Harry" Zayn said with shock evident on his face.
"Yes and I am back" Harry said with his dimple showing grin.
Zayn ran towards him to hug him but as soon as he hugged him, Harry disappeared into thin air.
Zayn broke down at that same spot as soon as the realization hit him.

6 months later:-
Zayn was at Harry's house, Robin and Anne had invited him for dinner. Many old memories flooded his mind but he controlled his emotions. He didn't wanted to break down in front of Harry's parents. All three of them were seating at dining table enjoying the dinner and having small talk. After dinner they were just sitting in the living room talking about old days.
"As a kid, when Harry was just learning to walk, he would often fall down like all kids do. I would rush to pick him up, and Anne would laugh at me. She would say,"let him fall, he'll learn to walk and to deal with his pain" Robin said.
"He would often quarrel with me saying,"we can at least save him some of the pain", but every life has it's own share of pain. The sooner you learn to conquer it the better" Anne said to Zayn.
"She's right, we couldn't save Harry from his pain. He must have dealt with his pain. We need to deal with our pain too, son." Robin said.
Zayn was on the verge of crying, he knew what Robin and Anne were trying to say but he didn't want to believe it.
"We can either keep crying for years to come and wait for him. Weave thousands of stories, saying 'maybe this..or maybe that' or we can admit the truth. We've already given up all hope regarding Harry. That's what we called to tell you, son...that let us together, let Harry go. Let him go. He was supposed to be with us for only this long." Robin said with a heavy heart. Zayn didn't wanted to believe this but he knows that Robin is right. He didn't realized that he was crying until a tear drop fell on his hand. Anne gave a motherly hug to him to calm him down.

Suddenly the sound of doorbell rang through the house. Robin went to open the door.
"Hi Dad" A tall guy with muscular arms said. He had short brown hair and deep brown eyes.
"Come, son" Robin told him to come inside.
"I thought I'll take y.." He stopped mid sentence after seeing Zayn.
"This is Zayn" Robin introduced Zayn to him. Zayn had never seen this guy before but he was in no mood to ask any questions.
"Liam" The guy introduced himself while shaking hands with Zayn.
"I'll take your leave now" Zayn told to Robin and gave him a hug and he also hugged Anne.
"You didn't bring your car, shall I call a cab?" Robin worriedly asked Zayn.
"No Dad it's okay, I have brought my cycle." Zayn said.
"Son it's dark outside, let me call a cab" Robin said to Zayn.
"No need to call a cab, I'll drop him if he doesn't mind." Liam said to Robin.
"No, I'll be fine Dad, I can go alone no need to worry." Zayn said.
"Okay" Robin replied hesitantly.
"See you later, bye." Zayn waved to them and went towards his cycle.

A/N
Hey guys please don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter!!
Your feedbacks means a lot to me so please comment.
- Sachi