CHDE

2 days after the incident, Yesung insist in going to his class by using the crutches. Gaining more worry-wart that won't stop nagging to him to take off for few more days.

Despite the protest from the others, he keep doing thing the way he want it to. Although it might seems like he was just being a stubborn headed person, the real reason was he felt guilty for letting only Junsu and Jin to complete assignment that will be collected in few days more.

Here he's now, writing more and more important note from a book Junsu kindly helping him to borrow it from public library. In the same time Jin and Junsu keep focusing on their own part of the work.

"Hyung, you finish with this topic?" said Junsu as held out a small memo pad.

"Yeah, this." said Yesung as he passing the notes for Junsu to re-write it.

The ritual keep going until they manage to finish earlier than planned.

"Wow! This is awesome!" said Jin, clapping happily.

"Well now you don't need to come to class hyung. Let the poor leg to heal." Junsu chuckles.

"I know, I know. Are you guys gonna be okay with me not present it with you guys?"

"Nah. You're injured. Sir Kangta will understand it. Now, how do you go home? It's late now." said Jin as he pull out his phone. "It's 6 pm."

"I'll just call Heechul hyung. He must be waiting at the gate now." said Yesung. Yesung turn his phone on just to find that the said older weren't able to pick him up until an hour more.

"Aish.. I have to wait. You guys can go first."said Yesung as he packing up his stuff and the crutches.

"Hyung, can I send you home then? I want to treat you to somewhere for making your leg the way they're now." said Junsu with guilt plastered all over his face.

"Pfft haha, this is not your fault but I would love the invite. It would be too hassle to wait for Heebongie. Jin ah, wanna join?" said Yesung.

Jin lookat the two before hastily shake his head while smiling. "I've got something to do. Have fun you two." said Jin as he begin to leave the two alone.

"Hah. Why he look so weird. Anyway, let's go." said Yesung as he awkwardly use the crutches that seems little to tall for him.

"You okay? That's totally not your size." Junsu chuckles as he help to take over the older's stuff.

"Tssk I think Heebongie purposely choose this one. It's not like I can't use it but it's a bit awkward for me."

"Haha. Oh, hyung?" Junsu ask while they were walking towards the parking lot.

"Yes"

"Emm I don't want to offense you or anything but I realize that the way you talk sometimes quite weird. I mean, I never see you cursing or something but it seems a bit hold back. Why is that?"

"Er... do I? I thought I talk normal like usual..." said Yesung nervously. Forgetting the crucial bet he had going on with Heechul because of everything that happen lately. 'Crap! I got too comfortable with him..'

"Haha hyung! Don't look so scare! I don't mind if you being yourself. I'm sorry. I kind knew what's going on with you and Heechul sunbaenim"

"Eh, how do you know?"

"Sorry. I kinda heard Yunho hyung and Jaejong hyung talks the other day. We quite close to each other and I accidentally eavesdropping them at Jaejong hyung house.. sorry if I being rude."