Chapter 1 - Confrontation.

"So, which is it? Pink or blue? Stripes? Come on!" a boy persisted as a group of two walked down the hall. "I-I really don't want to answer a question like that, Tsuguya..." one of the boys responded, causing Tsuguya to stop in his tracks.

"JUUUUDAII!!" Tsuguya shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the hall. "This is a highly intelligent, very important for us teenagers conversation, Judai!!" Tsuguya grabbed him by the shoulders, moving him left and right like a ragdoll, making him feel dizzy.

"W-Wait a second...! I'm gonna puke, Tsuguya!" Tsuguya let him down carefully, stepping back as he covered up his mouth. "Away with you, foul beast! For if thou comes near, I shall--" "Look, I just don't want to discuss women's underwear, stop overreacting!" Judai stopped him, creating an awkward silence throughout the entire hallway, with people beginning to whisper.

"Hey now, he's joking...!" Tsuguya waved his hands around, not being able to stop them. "Calm down. If the 'rumour' comes from me, it's probably considered a joke. Don't take them seriously." Judai whispered in his ear, lighting up his eyes. "Ah, true! A low-class nobody won't get their recognition! Thanks, Judai!" Tsuguya raised his thumb, not realising the depressed expression Judai was making.

It's a common life here, in a sense, with a couple sharp exceptions. Subamashi Academy, a place for warriors all across Japan to enroll into to prove their pristine technique, power, and even...physique for some people, for whatever reason. Those sharp exceptions, however, are far from common, even for this place's standards, in many ways... And two of them were classified as high-rate weirdos.

"Say, d'you watch The Walking Semi-Alive yesterday?" Tsuguya asked as he and Judai sat down around a cafeteria table. "Not really. The show's not really that good to begin with. I'm more into... Plush Story, the live action series." Judai replied to him, causing him to grit his teeth.

These two... "Don't mess with me, bastard! Plush Story's overrated beyond belief!" The loudmouthed clown and... "Overrated or not, I like it, don't I? Who cares?" The listless thought-to-be normal inept clown. Together these two... "Wanna fight to see which's bett--" "Pass!" Judai cut him off, shocking him. "You...!" These two are of the school's most confusing human beings!

~A Week Later~

"Ah, crap, forgot my pencil case again..." Judai thought to himself as he sat down in his seat in the classroom, conveniently placed next to Tsuguya. "Does thou require my help today?" Tsuguya asked him in a mocking tone. "You know, using that way of speaking without knowing the ins and outs makes you look like you're forcing it..." Judai responded to him, causing for him to gasp loudly. "Thous shalt die by my han--" "Settle down, everyone, especially you Takuto..." a teacher said, apparently having been waiting for the two of them to stop for over two minutes, the students seated around them in frustration.

Tsuguya blushed in embarrassment. "Psst. Takuto's your name. Sit down." Judai whispered to him, getting him angry as he sat down. "Okay, now that that's done, I'm sure you remember last week's announcement?" the man asked, getting half of the class confused.

"Most of you forgot, what a surprise..." The students began raising their hands. "Ahem... Today, lady Toyoka Dakata, head of the student body will be examining all of the classes from the 10th grade, so I'd really love it if you didn't act like yourselves...and remained *quiet*." The man explained the situation, causing for Judai to look down at his desk, getting Tsuguya's attention.

"What, you think she'll get you expelled, man...?" he asked with worry for Judai. "Let's hope she doesn't have that right, huh?" Judai mumbled, forcing a smile and getting Tsuguya worried. "Nah, it's fine. That overconfident bitch won't get you expelled, I'll make sure...!" Tsuguya smiles happily, narrowing Judai's eyes. "I beg of you, don't murder her and hide the body somewhere." Judai begged mockingly, intertwining his fingers jokingly.