Chapter 5 - A rabbit calling me a rabbit?

"Do you ever feel like you're being followed...?" Judai looked at Tsuguya. "Are you trying to creep me out now? 'Cause it's annoying." he responded. "No, in serious here; it's like there's a presence there, watching me since yesterday..." Judai shuddered. "How much Ibitsu did you read yesterday after school?" he asked him, trying to not get teased. "I read all sixteen chapters, but that's nothing to do with it!" Judai raised his voice.

"If it'll make you feel better at least, do this..." Tsuguya whispered in his year, surprising him. "Well, I'm going for lunch, don't let it get to you, okay?" he said as he walked off with a smile on his face. "E-Er...right." Judai mumbled as he watched him leave.

"Well, uh... I'm alone, so show yourself?" Judai said, clapping three times afterwards, as if summoning a spirit. "I've been found out?!" a female voice came from behind him. "Tsuguya's 'plan' worked?!" he thought ad he turned around, finding a girl at the other side of the hallway, popping her head out from around the corner.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." he said, confused by the long distance conversation, beginning to walk towards her. "An attack?!" she yelled as she jumped out from around the corner, standing in a straight line in front of him. "Attack?! N-No! It's just kinda awkward talking like this..." Judai dismissed her thought, taking a step backwards to make her feel more comfortable.

"A sly little rabbit, planning your attack, are you!" she pointer her finger at him. "I just said that's not it, but there is something that's concerning me a little here..." he said as he raised his finger, pointing back at her.

"You've been following me, if I'm not wrong?" he said in a fake cool voice, taking her aback dramatically. "You have impeccable deduction skills, rabbit!" she shouted. "I feel like I'm talking to a chunibyo, or something." he thought.

"Anyway, why?" he asked, dropping his finger down. "It's kinda creepy." the girl flinched, as if she was in pain. "Kinda freaky." she squirmed again. "And makes you look like a stalker." he finished, causing her to fall on her knees in defeat.

"Too strong for me...!" she mumbled, depressingly. "Stop that, right now, I don't like the direction this conversation's heading!" Judai yelled at her. The girl started chuckling smugly, standing up slowly. "Thou art nothing but a foul beast that I shall defeat!!" she declared, pretty much ignoring the entire conversation up to that point.

"Bye~~!" Judai waved his hand as he turned around, suddenly feeling a strong grip on his right, turning around and finding the girl holding it like a child with both her hands. "You're ruining my cool moment, rabbit!!!" she cried out. "You're making me look kinky, let go." he said emotionlessly, causing her to cleanly let go and stand up.

"My pride is one thing, but destroying the reputation and chastity of a man is another. I firmly apologize to you, beastly creature." she bowed. "What's with these mood swings(wait, beastly creature)?!" Judai thought as he froze in confusion.

"Ah, right, back to my point..." she cleared her throat. "Thou are nothing but a--" "You said that already." he stopped her. "Right... I challenge you to a bout, rabbit!!" she fairly placed her clenched fist on his forehead. "Pass. And what's with the rabbit thing?" Judai said as he took her fist, spreading her hand open and letting go of it.

"Why not?! And it's a nickname." she said. "I don't want to fight you, that's all. And it's too early for nicknames (I don't know you)." he said back at her. "I won't take no for an answer, rabbit!" she yelled again, annoying him further. "Really?" he asked. "Really!" she shouted.

"Fine. I'll fight you."

"H-Huh...?! You changed your choice super quickly!" she pointed out, "Why?!" she stomped. "Yeah, because I have two conditions." he lifted two fingers in front of her, as if he was testing her counting ability.