Break-ups

Tears streamed down your cheeks as the blackness of the night surrounded you. You ran towards your house, which you shared with some of your best friends in the whole world. You unlocked the door and ran into your bedroom. You held the pillow close to your body, crying into in heavily.

"(Your name)?" You heard Oliver say from behind your door.

"G-g-go aw-way O-Ollie..." You sobbed. You heard the door unlock and felt Oliver sit next to you, rubbing your back.

"Please tell me what happened, poppet..." He began to hug you.

"I-It was (Your crush's/boyfriend's name)!" You couldn't stop crying.

"THAT BASTARD HURT YOU AGAIN?!?" Matt said leaning on the door. You nodded and buried your face in Oliver's chest. You heard running up the stairs.

"THATS IT IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT MAN SLUT!!!" Allen swung his bat in the air. But you just cried harder if that was even possible.

"(Your name), maybe (Your crush's/boyfriend's name) didn't love you, but we do~! You're smart, nice, and sweeter than any cupcake I could even make..." Oliver kisses your forehead and hugs you more tightly.

"Don't forget sexy!" Allen smirked, siting on your bed.

"And very thoughtful..." Matt sits next to Allen. You look up from Oliver's chest and stop crying.

"Thank you...I love you guys, too!!!!" You tackled all three guys into a hug.