Halloween Special

Requested by belltheawesomesauce0

You ran down the stairs in your totally fabulous (your Halloween costume for this year or cosplay... :P).

"You look amazing, poppet~!" Oliver greets you.

"Thanks you do too!" You point at his huge orange and black cupcake costume.

"Well to me he looks kinda retarded..." Allen comes in smirking with his vampire costume.

"Hmmm yeah your probably right." Matt says wearing a lumber jack costume. Oliver pouts and rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter! It's time to go trick or treating!!!" You chirp in.

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHH BUT THATS FOR BABYS!!" Allen groans.

"We might see a few cute girls..." You smirk referring to yourself.

"......FINE ALL GOOOOOO!" Allen groans like a total idiot again. You all make it towards the door.

"Remember to give candy and cupcakes to the trick or treaters, Francois~!" Oliver shouts before closing the door.

"Ehhhhh whatever..." Francois yells from his upstairs bedroom.

"It's still not fair that Francois gets to stay home..." Allen groans one last time. You all walk to one of the many houses on your block. Matt stands at the front and knocks the door. Mumbling is heard and shuffles as well. Then the door opens to revile a mom that looks totally stressed out.

"Trick or treat!" You all say. The mom just burst out laughing and falls on the floor of her house.

"Mrs? You okay?" Matt says. The mom continues to laugh, all she does is point at Oliver and his costume.

"Oh butterscotch... is it really that dumb looking?" Oliver sighs. We all nod including the mom.