Cupcakes and Failed Escapes

"Is it that bad?" You ask under your covers.

"Poppet...it's 101°F..." Oliver sighed while holding the your thermometer.

"Does that mean we can't go to Anime-con?" You wince.

"I'm afraid so (Your name), but you should get some rest and-" Oliver began to say.

"WHAT?!? NOOO OLLIE!! ANIME-CON IS TOMORROW!!" You tried to get out of the bed but Oliver pushed you back down.

"Well maybe we'll be able to go tomorrow is you feel better~ but the only way your going to feel better is if you get lots of rest, poppet." Oliver hugged you then went down stairs. You pouted because of how bored you were. But luckily you had your phone by your nightstand. You decided to text your best friend (Best friend's name). You texted,"Hiya (Best friend's nickname)!!" But Oliver came up the stairs and took your phone.

"Go to sleep, poppet~!" He said winking then walking back down stairs again. Your mouth hung open.

'How in the hell did he even know I was on it?!?' You thought.

'Well now what am I going to do?!? Al and Matt aren't home!! So I need to deal with Mr. Bipolar by myself?!?' You crossed your arms. You get out of bed and try to open your bedroom door but it's locked.

'Damnit Ollie!!!' You mentally curse. You look around your room and see the window.

"Bingo!" You say smirking, but you realized that you were on the 4th story of the house.

"Ugh..." You groan and sit on your bed. You hear the door unlock, so you jump under your covers that were still quite cozy and warm. It was Oliver, he brought some pink cupcakes, and placed them on your nightstand. You smiled as he sat next to you. Oliver placed his forehead on your forehead to check your temperature, but he ended up making your face turn 50 shades of red.

"You're not doing any better..." Oliver frowned, then handed you a pink cupcake.

"I'm not?" You licked off some of the pink frosting on the cupcake. He shook his head. You bit into the soft, warm cupcake. And of course it was amazing, Oliver DID make it and he didn't put any gross or gory ingredients into them, either.

"You got some frosting on your cheek, poppet~!" Oliver giggled, leaning into you and licking the pink frosting off your cheek.

"Hehe, Ollie?" You said blushing a little.

"Yes, (Your name)?"

"You know since you licked me, you're going to get sick."